Reincarnation users

Home Forums General Discussion Reincarnation users

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Wolf

How much myst refund do you have in a reincarnation? And how much time do you spend?

I spend about 24 hours with a myst bonus of 500% and a 75,000 myst refund.

Is there a way to save time?

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

T^T i reinc 1 time with 3k myst… Way to save time? Hmm, i dont know. Farm in places where much enemys. Get items with myst bonus, all i can say.

Cat

Lvl 7 SEAsia
    Wolf

iskyline stop posting if u dont have anything to say. ure annoying and ppl are sick of this

Penguin

So i end up with a 50k ish refund at 250%. I farm ice elementals. Where do you do your myst farming? I know UW is great for it but I feel i use to many pots in UW and wolf cave. Wolf cave is another alternative.

Goblin

Am i the only one who reinc with 10k myst refund? cause that for sure saves time 😀

Ernst20

Lvl 32 USWest
    Polar Bear

Reinc twice with a total of 30k myst, might be helpful if u spend all the myst on upgrading ur lasting legacy, if you done.start investing on other upgrades

Goblin

I reincarnated within 3 days on USE2 with 3k myst refund. I’ll be able to do the same with that 3k myst refund and another 3k myst refund. Personally, 3-5k myst is all you need for early reincs.

Cadaverizer

Lvl 36 USEast
    Polar Bear

I do not like low myst refunds, so I work for 130K-150K usually. Yeah, it means it takes longer for me to reinc, but I also find ways to take advantage of my lengthy life and multiple skill masteries and have fun with it.

I’m aiming for 200K+ for this next reinc.

Demonzer

Lvl 60 SEAsia
    Turtle

null

the highest i got..

Nack

Lvl 60 USWest2
    Turtle

Mine varies depending on the carn before.. if i had a high refund i usually can keep it going. I shoot for LastingLeg3 when i want 100k plus with 850% exp bonus plus my gearsi just save it up once im at a strong point and then spend the myst on the cheapest upgrades till they are expensive again. Alternatively dying is a great unintentional way to stack myst as well (at least for me) if i use combat skills to regain losses with r4 or 5 gears and 525%or more myst gain 25k happens quick and if im cruising along and i dont mess up and continue the grind i usually have around 135k or more before i really realize it.. i love 100k plus returns n now at 20+carns im slpwly seeing patterns and ways to jus keep going n going,it has slow moments but it shall be done!

Wolf

Lvl 146 USWest
    Wolf

Imperius you are already an impressive carner. Everyone in west knows this, talk to Levi in game about ways to speed it up. Maybe even ask in global since they do love to talk about carns often. Unfortunately the advice you will get from here(with the exception of a few) won’t help you, as most heavy carners do not come to the forums often. Many giving you advice haven’t carned enough to know what you need. Also… if you ever wanna join BAR the offer is always there.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Reincarnation users’ is closed to new replies.