Reincarnation Assist

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Reincarnation Assist

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    AngryToast

Lvl 60 USEast2
    Wolf

Background Info: When I carn I aim for 5k myst refund. To get SM 2, and boost my Scholar as far as I can. I do not worry about myst gathering until I reach about 50, then I go out UW diving or polar bear farming and level up myst boost/LL.

I have read countless messages, talked to several people and watched videos trying to understand when I really need to change how much myst I should refund and when the crunch really hits in carning. The crunch I am referring to is when how much xp you need to reach carn level becomes super tight that you need to upgrade your skill mastery further requiring more refunded myst. I find farming a super large myst refund for low levels to be tedious and pointless, because most people asked all say “You need 20k-50k refunds a carn” and I know that is just absurd, but I understand for HIGH level carns that is a requirement for sure, but not my 6th carn going for a 1-3 star. I may be rambling on, but can anyone clear up the point in carns when I need to for sure bump up to SM3 or SM4 possibly.

I understand that this game is entirely up to who is playing it and how they play it, but there is also hardcore math involved behind the scenes – super nerds help!

Thanks for ya’ll’s times, toast loves you all. Also first post ever! Boom!

Wonodie

Lvl 20 London
    Polar Bear

I do not understand very well, are you having difficulty increasing your skill or increasing your myst refound?

AngryToast

Lvl 60 USEast2
    Wolf

What I mean is when do you know it is time to start increasing your skill mastery upgrades as you constantly carn.

I find myst returns to be annoying so I don’t want to work way to long to get a 20k myst refund for a low level carn. The xp crunch is getting tight meaning that skill mastery 1 and 2 will only get me so far into carning blue stars. Right now I need to be level 66 to get my next carn, so that means way more xp required and to get skill mastery 3 is 4300 myst which is a sizable increase to my refund requirement. I will be needing like a 10k return very soon to cover my skill masteries and my scholar upgrades. Do you know when it becomes required to increase the skill mastery upgrades to ease the carning requirements on xp?

I don’t know if that is made more clear or more confusing lol. Hard to explain through text.

Sleepyhead

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Polar Bear

I don’t know exactly when you’ll be required to unlock SM3 to be able to reach your new max level, but you shouldn’t need to worry about it for a while. I usually carn with my highest skill at 25 (for 1st blue star) so that leaves plenty of room for more XP without SM3. Just make sure you’re leveling skills that may have gathered dust sitting the back of the skill page. Fishing, Deconstruction, Tilling, Smithing, Smelting etc.

I would recommend spending more time at MAX farming Myst. 5k refund is pretty low. Killing raccoons for a few Myst at level 5 is much slower than getting 20%-30% of the Myst from a more difficult monster at max level.

Hope this helps
    Good luck 🙂

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

i do maybe 3 sk a carn and farm ice ele. i carn with 20-30k myst very easily now. for the first, 5-10 carns 10-15k is good. after that just add a little more each carn. at least thats what i do.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Do you know when it becomes required to increase the skill mastery upgrades to ease the carning requirements on xp?

You only ever have to increase skill mastery as is necessary to reach your max level for that reincarnation and also to reincarnate a skill beyond whatever your current skill mastery is. So for example, lets say you have 3 blue stars in a skill already and you want to reincarnate to your 4th, this requires having skill mastery 4 unlocked.

Otherwise, it is not all that difficult to get a max level of 60-70 with only two stars unlocked. Taking most of the easy skills up to skill level 20 will already be enough to get you to player level 60 and some of the more difficult skills should be able to fill in the remainder.

AngryToast

Lvl 60 USEast2
    Wolf

Thank you for the assistance everyone. I keep reading all these guides and people tell me max these certain skills (farming, foraging, fishing, etc.) to carn fast, but only having a few skills to focus on felt like I was restriced forcing me to spend more myst on pointless upgrades for a low level carn. I appreciate the replies.

zekken

Lvl 100 USWest2
    Turtle

my advice is
    when you be carn reach skill mastery 3lv and work in farm and foraging
    after that you can train dagger and sword with dummy for exp
    when you reach 40-45 lv go underworld.

Narcissist

Lvl 59 USEast
    Goblin

The answer you want changes a lot, my advice is due what you feel is good. I know that’s a let down answer but everyone likes their own thing. I like to uw for a few days and carn instead of doing the leveling cycle constantly. If you just want a generic number answer I’d say first 15 blues have 3 skill mastery then do 4 skill mastery at 22ish blues and go to 5 skill mastery at 30 blues while keeping myst gain in mind be sure to keep exploration, hunting, shield block, and your weapon of choice at your current “max”. Go to 6 skill mastery when you are at 35ish blues and from there with 6 blues in sm, armor, and weapon you can get myst needed to max things so what you want should be maxed from there on. Good luck and have fun 😀

AngryToast

Lvl 60 USEast2
    Wolf

Souize the carn boss to the rescue! Haha. These are goals I like to see, helps me mentally. Different thought processes for different people right? 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Reincarnation Assist’ is closed to new replies.