Regarding the second Sernity update

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Regarding the second Sernity update

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    potatobean

Lvl 75 USWest2
    Penguin

+1 to ahnna.

Narcissist

Lvl 59 USEast
    Goblin

I think it’s cool to have the public opinions posted up in one big post, I know I wouldnt have taken the time to explain each point if it were just seperate posts with things like remove guard lol

Since it wasnt implied enough, I like the update.

Kiritoo

Lvl 25 USWest
    Turtle

+1 to Ahnna

Polar Bear

+1 Valliant -1 healing infamy.. Guard should not be killable, all items lost to guard should be found in bone piles.

Sleepyhead

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Mostly this: “the glitches and bugs that compromise server stability need to be the first thing tended to, not new features.”

Overall, a nice update that seems to be pushing the game in the right direction. Move PvP to where it belongs: Galebrook. Fixed exploit with healing a raider. The guard seems overkill. Why not just remove towers and make MS non-PvP like XR?

Laviray

Lvl 65 USTexas
    Wolf

Ahnna you didn’t voice what i said -1 bad friend joking

Ernst20

Lvl 32 USWest
    Polar Bear

+1 onto the guard nerf and drops, and make the guard a bit slower and not uhh, overkill? cause maybe there are some new players that “Accidentally” hits other players and gets infamy in seconds.

Overall, i really do +1 on this but i have focused mainly onto Poison Extract uses xD

Panda3

Lvl 39 USTexas
    Turtle

I liked the update, I just do think pvp players need a space to pvp with incentive.

Ernst20

Lvl 32 USWest
    Polar Bear

maybe make an area specifically only for pvp (besides gale, cemetary, and snowtop. of course)?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Regarding the second Sernity update’ is closed to new replies.