Recall Lock – UW Divers Read.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Recall Lock – UW Divers Read.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Pulsinghole

Lvl 124 London
    Wolf

So last night, as many will of seen/heard about, after reaching floor 622, i left to restock, and then went back into underworld, and stepped on a Floor 4 recall tile, while on stream, completely erasing hours and hours of progress of diving through floors.

This obviously is a massive blow to my self, but also a huge eye opener to something the game very much lacks and needs.

We need a ingame command to LOCK our current recall.

Locking recall – You Lock your current recall that can only be changed by stepping onto a deeper floors recall tile, making dropping into UW to B4 completely safe from accidental recall overwrite to Floor 4.

a simple /Recall Lock command would be a huge addition to UW divers, this would also not effect players who feel they need to change there recall before they progress any deeper, aka from B100 to B70, but by using the command, this would stop players like my self, on B662, from having our recall set to Floor 4.

Hopefully enough people will show interest in this so its added to the game.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I’m sorry that happened to you 🙁 this is a great idea for a solution though, hopefully we can see something like this implemented

Thundara

Lvl 182 USTexas
    Wolf

omg +1

Servant

Lvl 147 USWest
    Wolf

Yeah as someone who dives deep in uw it’s a constant fear to go in low levels in uw in fear of stepping on a recall on a low floor. Sometimes there are nubs who simply need help with flayers and summoners on like uw 10 but I can’t help them cause if I look away for a sec or two I might lose 150+ floors

Ahnna

Lvl 42 USWest
    Goblin

+100000 Please and thank you

Colossus

Lvl 233 USEast
    Wolf

+1 Great ideas

Wolf

+1

Pulsinghole

Lvl 124 London
    Wolf

Got a reply back from support, and sadly they wont allow me to have my recall back. So i personally will not be doing UW anymore, but i hope they add this in for the sake of everybody else who dives.

Temmpy

Lvl 89 USTexas
    Penguin

+1

catsgame

Lvl 39 USWest
    Turtle

+1

RiValkyrie

Lvl 3 USEast
    Wolf

+1

Yeeticus

Lvl 160 USEast2
    Turtle

+1

PabloScobar

Lvl 164 Sudamérica
    Polar Bear

+1

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Recall Lock – UW Divers Read.’ is closed to new replies.