Questions – It's a long(ish) list ^_^

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Questions – It's a long(ish) list ^_^

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TheMLToolbox

Europe
    Wolf

Actually so long a list that I’m going to break it into small chunks to stop fatigue.

Any answers or confirmations / dismissals of these will be appreciated 🙂

1 Does using a shield still increase the delay by 400ms?
    2 Does this hold true for all items held in conjunction with a shield, such as a repair kit?
    3 Are snakes coded to be more aggressive in the desert zone?
    4 Is the chance of gold being mined still tied into how much gold is in the game in item form?
    5 Do animals have a favourite food / crop they’ll target?
    6 Are there any crops / foodstuffs animals will not eat?
    7 Floors still only decay if next to an empty natural tile?
    8 Do destructible objects still decay sporadically?
    9 Does use of a road tile increase its chance of decay?
    10 Players get +2 armour to begin with according to an early post – is this not factored into the display which states 0, or was it later removed?
    11 “When mining, the chance to gain resources based on Pickaxe type is increased by 50%. Normal weapons don’t have as big an impact on this chance.” What impact do non-pick items have? Is the 50% increase an increase to existing varied values for the differing picks?

What triggers Preperation?
    Level limits for the skills
    Does XP bank until Skill Mastery is upgraded?
    Still true that: The rarity of mined gold is manipulated by the amount of gold existing in the world.
    Still true that: floors only decay if they are next to an empty nature tile. Repair kits show ownership.
    Which objects? Walls and other destructible objects now decay randomly and slowly.
    Still true: Beds don’t heal if you’ve taken damage in the last 10 seconds.
    Still apply? Tower damage gets a small boost (+3 damage). Players get +2 armor to start out.
    Smelting gives a chance to get extra ore.
    When mining, the chance to gain resources based on Pickaxe type is increased by 50%. Normal weapons don’t have as big an impact on this chance. Mining skill also increases this chance.
    When crafting, your chance to get a +damage or +armor bonus is increased based on your crafting level.
    When building destructible objects, they get a max HP bonus based on your construction skill level.
    Hunting gives a decent damage bonus against NPCs, and the assassin skill also boosts damage slightly against players.
    What items are uncraftable?
    Still apply? the amount of crystal rock doubles the deeper you go.
    Still? Whenever you destroy something it will drop half the materials used to build it.
    Still? In case you log out in the underworld and it randomizes there is now a login check to see if the place you want to log back into is now blocked. If it is then the server will move you to the nearest open space that isn’t a floor tile.
    Still? You will fight back against attackers while sleeping
    Still? Animals now die of old age after around 3 days
    What is population cap for plants and animals?
    Animals still hibernate?
    Questing boost chest spawns? Other UW items?
    Still? Skeleton Lord spawn rate slightly lower and they have a limited lifespan.

Decay still a flat 4% base rate?
    This means?
    To take over a foreign tribe the leader AND the elders must all be dead.
    Is world still 500×200 ?
    Use of dragonscale on walls?
    Player level?: After level 50 there is a slight, but increasing penalty to your skill experience. What is the penalty?
    What is? Daggers now have a damage penalty versus structures and non-light armors.
    Gains are? Assassin experience increased with exponential gains on killing high level players.

Chicken breeding cap?
    Player loot still lasts an hour if killed?
    Still? Skill levels in Mystera Legacy are balanced between novice (10), skilled(20), expert(30), and master(40) – of course additional levels of mastery can be attained beyond that at a cost. A player achieves Veteran status at character level 50 and the top players become Ancients at level 100.
    What is the minimum experience?
    Still? So let’s test out reincarnation. The only requirement currently is level 80. If you click the Reincarnate button on your character dialog it will show you what your top skill is and how many levels you would increase your level cap. This can change based on your skill diversity (yellow star count). So if you currently have a well balanced skill set then you already have a head start on future leaderboards. Your top skill will get a special blue star which is a permanent 10 skill levels that don’t count towards your overall level. You can get a maximum of 4 blue stars in one category. There is still no limit on the level ceiling or skill levels. You can keep leveling skills even when you hit your current level cap so you can still be quite dangerous without ever using reincarnation if you wish.
    Added an effect to healing fountains.
    – what is it?
    See if you can find all 5 inspector signs, and don’t go down into the catacombs unprepared. Have fun!

There is a new equipment rune that will boost your myst gain if you are lucky enough to find it.
    Percent of flint consumption chance? Added AOE repair feature to the repair kit, which requires repair skill 10+ and flint in your inventory which can drain during AOE repairs.
    “Still fastest? Added bone sword, good for newbie graduates and is the fastest sword.

It’s now harder to lose your starting skill (whirlwind) until you are higher level.
    – this work if you read WW1? Work for WW upgrades?
    Try to put floors below walls too, they will prevent grass to creep-in.
    – does it?

Giordo

Lvl 35 Europe
    Polar Bear

I will answer only to question i’m sure about.

1 Does using a shield still increase the delay by 400ms? Yes
    7 Floors still only decay if next to an empty natural tile? Yes
    9 Does use of a road tile increase its chance of decay? No
    Level limits for the skills 100
    Does XP bank until Skill Mastery is upgraded? Yes
    Still true that: floors only decay if they are next to an empty nature tile. Yes. Repair kits show ownership. No.
    Which objects? Walls now decay randomly and (not so) slowly.
    Still true: Beds don’t heal if you’ve taken damage in the last 10 seconds. Yes
    Smelting gives a chance to get extra ore. Yes
    When crafting, your chance to get a +damage or +armor bonus is increased based on your crafting level. Yes
    When building destructible objects, they get a max HP bonus based on your construction skill level. Yes
    Hunting gives a decent damage bonus against NPCs, and the assassin skill also boosts damage slightly against players. Yes
    Still? Whenever you destroy something it will drop half the materials used to build it. Yes
    Still? Animals now die of old age after around 3 days. Yes
    Still? Skeleton Lord spawn rate slightly lower and they have a limited lifespan. Yes

Is world still 500×200 ? No, it’s 500×500
    Use of dragonscale on walls? Raise max HP

Still? Skill levels in Mystera Legacy are balanced between novice (10), skilled(20), expert(30), and master(40) – of course additional levels of mastery can be attained beyond that at a cost. A player achieves Veteran status at character level 50 and the top players become Ancients at level 100. No.

There is a new equipment rune that will boost your myst gain if you are lucky enough to find it. Yes, it’s radiant, gives 6% per lvl.
    Percent of flint consumption chance? Added AOE repair feature to the repair kit, which requires repair skill 10+ and flint in your inventory which can drain during AOE repairs. 100%
    Still fastest? Added bone sword, good for newbie graduates and is the fastest sword. Yes, bone’s delay is 800ms, others 900ms.

Try to put floors below walls too, they will prevent grass to creep-in.
    – does it? Yes

For the other i’m not sure, so i will wait for someone with more knowledge

TheMLToolbox

Europe
    Wolf

Oh my gawwwwd
    Total blonde moment.
    Forgot I’d copypasted into the bottom :/

It was only meant to be the first 11.

That I can’t edit it out is how things should be? I swear I saw an edit button before.

This was an embarass-sin :p

Thanks for the answers 🙂

Good to have friendly peeps on here. Had a bit of a clash with a poop on the Discord :/

Giordo

Lvl 35 Europe
    Polar Bear

I’m sorry i answered only few of the 11 questions, but as i told you i don’t answer if i’m not sure about it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.