Questing board and Other suggestions

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Questing board and Other suggestions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Penguin

I was thinking about how we already have quests for boosting the player’s exp when leveling up
    but what if we would make a bunch of quests that are assigned by other players for items such as silver,gold,wood,stone and a lot of other stuff buying,selling and trading are all good enough
    but what if that becomes somewhat boring and people stop playing more often than usually http://media.moddb.com/images/games/1/53/52417/Screenshot_329.png this a picture just to understand what i am trying to explain.

Two more things 1# i know it seems as though we could do something like that our selves but its just a suggestion please think about it.
    And 2# this is kinda similar to what i was saying about people not playing often why not make a arcade area where there is a bunch of mini games where people bet on certain items i’m sure you guys will be able to come up with ideas towards it.If your reading this thank you for taking the time to look at my concerns and hope that this will help out with the players that don’t play as much as they did before

NoobSlays

Lvl 139 SEAsia
    Wolf

+1

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

+1 for new quests on items

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Questing board and Other suggestions’ is closed to new replies.