Puzzles

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Puzzles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AccepT

Lvl 132 London
    Turtle

I had that idea for a while but didn’t seem really interesting that will leave to you guys to decide.
    Oh yeah i am apologizing for my poor english in advance.

Basically the statues in cemetery can be used to summon new mob that protects a chest just like the lich in stp. Players will have to go around in cemetery and interact with every single statue maybe in order or in random order.
    That can open path trough the death trees to small area with mob that protects the chest or one of the tombstones can open revealing stairs to underground area where mob will protect chest with few skeletons. I think that will be entertaining for newbies since a lot of them farm myst in cemetery. After a while the whole think can reset and the path will close or the tombstone revealing the stairs can close and the whole puzzle starts over.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

wow CONTENT

+1

Nirvanian

Lvl 77 Europe
    Wolf

+1 for the idea
    Tho what if u just dont leave the area/ put an alt there which u relog after time.
    Rather than chests..there can b new content i.e special chest,new altar, etc which are protected by such puzzles.

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

i would like to see hard to get to areas that involve some kind of puzzle or maze to walk through to make it deterring yet rewarding maybe certain spawns that cost gold or creature products to give to a statue every time you enter so that people could hunt in areas that would be pricey to get back in to or have a bunch of back up / infamy baiting alts enter

AccepT

Lvl 132 London
    Turtle

yeah i just presented a simple concept the idea can be developed in different ways with different rewards and challenges if the dev adds puzzles to the game as a content there will be many doors opening for further development.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Puzzles’ is closed to new replies.