Private doors

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Private doors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Someone pushed me out of the way just before i entered by rented house and stole 200+ gold from me including other items is there a way to prevent this? now ive lost all my progress so im quitting this game because its useless if people can scam like that.Im really dissapointed at this

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

The disorient spell swaps your position with the person, dog, or monster standing in front of you. If you are standing in your doorway and someone else walks up and stands in front of you, they can easily swap places with you and get into your market house. This spell is really helpful when your dog is in your way (turn pvp off first) or you are trapped in by a swarm of monsters, but not so helpful when it comes to people using it to get through your door. People can also “piggyback” behind you in situations where only a single door is available.

This does make market houses somewhat insecure imho and one of a few reasons I’ve never had one. You’re far better off to build a hut in wellington with two doors on it, or a house with towers and double doors in galebrook. If you’d prefer living in market square then avoid walking through your door if someone is in front of it, in general.

Smoothy

Lvl 10 Sudamérica
    Penguin

Locks are also a really good way to secure gold!

MIGHTMISS42o

Lvl 115 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Locks, alts all secure ways to protect your stuff. I alone have raided and stole thousands of gold from ms houses. They are very safe ways to live/store stuff but if u ever open your door at the wrong time you can lose it all. Try dumping the goods in your ms house to an alt atleast once a week. I would be ok if dev made ms houses unraidable completely. I’m not gonna turn down a house full of goods when the guy I atk trys to run inside his ms house… but man I feel bad afterwards.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

+1 to locks, I tend to forget about them (and now that I’ve said that I guess I better use some lol)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Private doors’ is closed to new replies.