power abuse

Home Forums Mystera Discussion power abuse

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DokMaxStapin

Lvl 77 USWest
    Penguin

high levels always attack weaker people
    u shouldnt be able to attack someone 30 or 20 levels lower that u

Ahnna

Lvl 79 USTexas
    Goblin

Trolls would run rampant on lvl 5 alts ( they already do but it would be much worse).

Servant

Lvl 147 USWest
    Wolf

This dude just salty I keep killing him and raiding him since he put spike traps in a shop to try and merk my member

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

A level 70 wants to kill level 10-60 , but level 100 joins to stop level 70, so level 70 complain about “cap pvp” and abuse.

The real problem is based on the title: “Power Abuse” , in an open pvp (restricted to gale, cemetery, snowtop and uw) you’ll be always in the free will of a dominant tribe or a player will.

Unfortunately, this won’t change, not because I’m a future viewer, but because alot of topics were created like this and most of them were answered by “that’s the game point” , “go play minecraft if you don’t want to be raided” , “pvp is on for that” , “make your own tribe”…

And ADM’s aren’t wrong to not interfere on it, cause players that make their world on the game, the game just need to balance the “Combo Spells HK” and the thing that system protect some “Not Upgraded HP PvP Players” to receive the real damage, but deal the real damage….

Penguin

If u are low level just go to pvp free areas there’s a reason they are there . Have a issue with it then level ur guy up and fight back or make friends that will help protect u. It even tells u after tutorial to go to wellington. Going to gale is asking for death unless ur like me and I help noobs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘power abuse’ is closed to new replies.