Potatoes

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Potatoes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DraconicFox

Lvl 35 USEast
    Wolf

So, I’m currently farming potatoes to supply my tribe with food, because that’s my job, and I’m just gonna get to the point. When I’m farming potatoes, when they go in my inventory, there not bunched up like other foods. They’re individual for each inventory slot. My tribe has a HUUUUGE farm, and having to go back to the storage just to get a refill on potatoes is getting a little annoying. I want potatoes to be in bunches too. Also why is it that regular potatoes aren’t bunched but cooked potatoes are?

Destic12

Lvl 61 USWest2
    Turtle

Don’t farm potatos for food, farm carrots they are lighter and more efficient…

Penguin

I support this. I have the same problem.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

potatoes are a curse, the only possible upside I can think of to them is that as you pick them up it puts one more in your inventory, so in theory (though I have not tested this) if your inventory was full you’d start dropping them, and they’d basically plant themselves as soon as you pick one up (because you’re also dropping one of the ones you picked up)

the pain of having to drop them all later wouldn’t make up for this so I just avoid them now, the idea of self-planting might be worth testing for someone else but I’d rather plant carrots 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Potatoes’ is closed to new replies.