Player harassment

Home Forums General Discussion Player harassment

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Wolf

A player vs environment server would be nice to see. One with no player vs player option. Harassment is a serious issue and can not be avoided in the games current state. Many players are forced to leave the game by more “dedicated” hard core players. In turn these hard core players are costing the developer paying and non paying players alike. The select few ruin the game for everyone else and it costs us all.

Wolf

The simplest solution would be to remove the ability to attack non PVP flagged individuals while in Galebrook and Market square. Infamy would still act the same for those raiding homes but no more getting murdered while farming or shopping in the market square. Player harassment in Galebrook would mostly cease. Many people would be made much happier by this very positive change.

Lunch

Lvl 140 USEast
    Polar Bear

Oh man, sorry to hear that! Just like in real life where you would get your ass kicked for being a jerk maybe you should watch what you say.

I’ll make sure to “harass” you further in a PVP GAME.

View post on imgur.com

Wolf

I would love to see you in real life.

Wolf

You even harass me in the forum. You are excessively childish.

Niconicolas

Lvl 56 SEAsia2
    Polar Bear

u just proved how stupid u are disenchant

wisepaladin

Lvl 68 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Disencant you are just talking about harassment like you are mature but you are wishing kids get cancer how mature

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  wisepaladin.

Wolf

My angry retort to his killing me and accusing me of “checking doors”. Yeah I’m not perfect but this guy won’t drop it but I guess I didn’t really state my side of that argument. Not the reason for this post though you seem to think it is.

Polar Bear

I agree +1

Polar Bear

Shouldn’t be allowed to attack a non PvP flagged person that way it’s fine if they kill each other you have no right in real like to kick someone’s ass as you say that would leave you charged with assaulting dude you can defend yourself in real that’s called self defence unless of course you live in the 3rd world

Turtle

Meanwhile in sea server

[url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://image.ibb.co/h72SVo/IMG_20180523_184750_742.jpg[/img][/url]

Turtle

Turtle

Wolf

The answer was Wellington. What a joke.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

after reading all the comments in this thread, i can safely say that you are the joke

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Player harassment’ is closed to new replies.