No PVP on new maps.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion No PVP on new maps.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Kazul

Lvl 246 USEast
    Goblin

So.. was wondering if this was a mistake or just another pass at the Dev trying to slowly make the game PVE only?

Like, the one map is called ARENA but you can’t even fight in it? Then the other map is now the strongest, most difficult, and Myst rewarding map in the entire game. But it’s not a PVP zone?? Now anyone can farm in the best place in the game without any risk. What the hell?

People can come in and annoy you while you’re farming, kill stealing, taking the gem rocks and all that and you won’t be able to do anything about it because it’s not a PvP zone.

I liked all the new stuff in this update except this. I was almost going to support again. However this PVE crap completely changed my mind.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  Kazul.
    irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

New maps should be PVP, for reasons suggested above.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

At least Wolf Cave should be a pvp zone and yeah I expected a place called arena ruins to have a duel statue. I think it’s appropriate that we finally have a relatively safe place for players to gather and practice with each other.

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

We have 9 servers already.

If @admin you need to retain players by making Wellington and more PVE maps, just make a PVE server.

Really

All these PVE maps are upsetting a lot of your player base.

Pretty sure 100% of people would agree on a PVE server, so the other servers can be full PVP with any new maps.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  irukandji.
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

The only reason why you want it to be a PVP map . Is because you want to kill people. … Let’s be real here. No noob is gonna be able to follow you around and kill steal and Rob the gem blocks all day. And if an experienced player is doing this to you. Feel free to kill them when you see them in many of the PVP zones that you kill many people in as it is.

Kazul

Lvl 246 USEast
    Goblin

Honestly.. if Dev made a full PVP server with no consequence for killing other players (no infamy) and had PVP on every single map. I would quit USEast and play there and donate tons of money again.

The current system is just cancerous trying to mix both PVE players with PVP players.

Lol they can do whatever they want now, because they don’t have to go to PVP zones anymore. I don’t know what you mean Valiant. There’s already a guy on my server that just runs his mouth all day. He never leaves PVE zones and threatened us that one day he is gonna max all PVP skills and kill all of us.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  Kazul.
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Plus how would you like it. As a high level player to take on like 3 dire wolfs and then some ice elementary . Then be in the process of healing and someone runs up and WW you and kills you ? I don’t understand how pvp players can complain. When you want to kill there is plenty of killing to be done that has already taken place back before the game even had snow top peak….

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I do agree with you on the fact that they should release one FULL Hardcore PVP server to oblidge those of you who have the biggest thirst for battle . After a mass of people deal with that. I’m sure some will be fulfilled and some would go back to where they came from .

After you explaining what your going thru with crap talkers hiding in PVE zones I can understand how that can be frustrating .

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  xxVALIANTxx.
    irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

@xxvaliantxx your posts seem like you are complaining about PVP, so why wouldn’t you want a PVE server?

Judging by your comments and recent forum posts, you don’t like PVP.

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Kazul, you posted this in the wrong part of the forum.

I made a thread already about this problem.

Clearly an error

Feel free to add your experiences with this unfortunate mistake.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I do actually enjoy pvp on some of the servers when they first came out. I went there for the sole purpose of PVP. But I believe in fair pvp. Not hunting down lower levels or taking advantage of someone in a vulnerable spot. I only voice my opinion because I have seen a fair amount of PVP going on and bullying that tears up the player base. I was hoping there would be another green zone place that you can farm without being on guard like i am the underworld or snow top peak , SSD, and graveyard . The only green zone to farm in is the snake hazard / pit

Plus the exit for the cave. Lands you at the top of snow top peak a PVP zone. So there isn’t any chance of someone exiting that place with out you being able to get a peice of them anyways. Unless they are just hanging out in the beginning where there is only one fallen knight and a couple skellys. Which would be a waste of time to hang out just there . They have to go in and exit in stp

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

Those that will cry and whine when killed, or killed in an vulnerable spot, can go play on the PVE server.

While those who are okay with PVP and not going to rage *ahem* the first time they are killed, can play on a server and enjoy it.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Sounds to me Iruk like you enjoy killing people too much 🙂

No one’s talking about crying or whining here on my end . I’m actually talking about all the PVP players that are crying and whining about this update ^^

Kosmaster

Lvl 5 London
    Wolf

You guys really complaining that people cant kill eachother in a zone. Unbelievable. This is exactly what the game has been lacking. A place to collect myst better than the stupid snake pit. And people cant come in and ruin your gaming experience by killing you while your trying to hunt. its a great idea

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  Kosmaster.
    Kazul

Lvl 246 USEast
    Goblin

You know, most people been playing this game for a long time and enjoy the PVP aspect of the game. We’re just getting punished every update not being able to PVP anymore.

Not everyone is like you guys. And the fact that we have to put up with you guys on a game we thought was PVP oriented is disappointing.

Just gonna be forced to quit I guess because the game ended up turning into a PVE game. With nothing left to do when you reach end game.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘No PVP on new maps.’ is closed to new replies.