Night Mode ?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Night Mode ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Hey my names Artytester and i play on USW and a few days ago me and some other players thought it would be amazing if there was a Daylight Cycle implemented into the game , like where every 10-15 minutes it would go from day to sunset to nighttime and repeat every 10-15 minutes , my question is ( and I understand the Devs are busy ) will this ever be a thing in the game ? one of my main things for asking this is I noticed that the towers seem to have 2 little torches on every tower, maybe those could like light up a 5×5 area around the tower and maybe add a torch that players can place in their bases to light it up?

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I think a night / day idea is really cool and to be able to add torches and see light / dark shaded areas .

I think every 10-15 mins might be a little too rapid ? But some kind of timer on it would work if it was paced correctly. Would be enjoyable

Skeleton

+1

Lyon

Lvl 141 USTexas
    Wolf

+1 but I agree 10-15 minutes is too fast lol

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Lyon.

Turtle

ok maybe every 30 minutes to an hour? and night would last that long as well?

Wolf

+1 to the day and night also agree 15 minutes too short

keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

minecraft lol

Beusy

Lvl 74 London
    Turtle

Thought about this feature too. But as in the game mentionned just above, make the night time more dangerous with maybe mobs harder spawning only at night.. Without them beiing overpowered so noobs can escape and more advanced players could still farm during night but needing them to not be naked while going out..

Skeleton

I like my naked moonlit romps though 🙁

Starlight feels good on my fur

Wolf

+1 but day should be 2/3 of an hour and day should be 1/3 and also i think the mobs that come put should just be the mobs that u find on the floor lvl under galebrook

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Night Mode ?’ is closed to new replies.