New weapons/ Balancing idea

Home Forums Mystera Discussion New weapons/ Balancing idea

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

For sword skill we would have the Rapier. It would only strike in front of you and has 40% base pen and is slightly faster than axe and mace.

For Clubbing skill Ball and Chain would be a great addition. Strikes both foward backward left and right.

Crossbow and long bow, Cross Bows would have 50% base pen and 5 tiles of range and same speed as long bow. Long bow has 0 base pen and has 8 tiles range. Throwing knifes and spears.

For axe it would be a two handed battle axe with 50% base pen. Obviously twice as slow as axe but more damage.

For spear and dagger to make them more viable in pvp maybe the ability to poison them.

Penguin

I’ll throw mine in. A nice buff to the spear would be to have it be able to attack an adjacent diagonal square!

Suffer

Lvl 355 USEast2
    Wolf

crossbow would be broken asf with 50% pen especially with glowing being buffed. just kite and shoot. rip all

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

Well I’ll let the dev figure out how to give these items base stats. I just think they can diversify combat and make pvp even more balanced.

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

Additional suggestion is fire and poisoned arrows.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New weapons/ Balancing idea’ is closed to new replies.