New Skills And New Leaderboard

Home Forums Mystera Discussion New Skills And New Leaderboard

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Goblin

Recycling
    Add a new item that can we craft called recycle box.
    When you put a crafted items on a recycle box you have a chance to get some percentage of mats of the item. The chance and how much items you get back depends on your recycling skills.
    Lvl 0-20 gives you 1% chance (to get mats of the items you recycle).
    Lvl 20-40 gives you 2% chance.
    Lvl 40-60 gives you 3% chance.
    Lvl 60-80 gives you 4% chance.
    Lvl 80-100 gives you 5% chance.
    Every 2 lvls also give you 1% more of total mats you could get, so at lvl 100 you have 5% chance to get 1%-50% of total mats of the items you recycle.
    The rate isn’t OP imho because even at lvl 100, you still have 95% chance to not get anything from your items, but it’s still better than nothing, isn’t it? :p
    Exp you gain depends on any successful attempts and what items you recycle (similar to crafting) so this would be one of the hardest skills to lvl as well.

Most Helpful Players Leaderboard
    We have a leaderboard for most violent players, so why don’t add a leaderboard for most helpful players as well? I have seen a couple of players who seem to prefer to help other players especially new players than playing the actual game, so why don’t give them a bit of incentive (that doesn’t affect anything to the actual game but can make you feel proud for helping other players)?
    You could add an “Appreciate” button on the character screen. When you click it, you have 2 boxes to fill. First, the name of player you wish to give star(s), and the second one is a small box (less than 200 characters) to write some messages to him/her to show how you appreciate his/her help. Maybe add an item we can craft called, “Mailbox” for place to read all the messages.
    – You can only give star to each player once a day.
    – You get 10 stars from unique players (players who never give you star before) and 1 star if they have given you before.
    – You can’t give star to tribe members because you’re supposed to help your tribe member in the first place. Also, it’s easy to be abused if you can get star from tribe members. 24 hour cooldown to rejoin tribe probably need to be added to prevent abuse.

Polar Bear

The “Recycling” subject has already been discussed in a previous forum post. And my advice is to put the leaderbord inside the game (maybe in the home screen of server select menu) so that it is more noticeable

Goblin

Yeah, I’ve read some posts that suggest to add an item where we can put our crafted items on it to get some of our mats back. However, the rate is too OP imho because you’re guaranteed to always get some of your mats back. Also, I see an opportunity to add recycling as a skill so why not? 😉

That’s a nice idea. 🙂

Polar Bear

I agree with the recycling idea. But the rate is a bit low. Maybe it could be:
    lvl 0 skill = 0% chance
    lvl 2 skill = 1% chance
    lvl 4 skill = 2% chance

lvl 100 skill = 50% chance
    You gain skill for every recycled item, based on materials needed for that item. For example a spindle give low exp, while an iron plate give lot of exp.
    Materials recived from recycle should be 50% or maybe could scale with skill lvl (25% at lvl 0 up to 50% at lvl 100). This would help people without being a too strong feature.

For the helpful player i think it’s a good idea.

Furthermore the mailbox idea it’s awesome. if i send a pm to someone offline this message could go on the mailbox (only available if he crafted it). When you press action on it it will give you one message at a time in the chat. This would help to communicate within player who play on different moment of the day.

Goblin

I think 50% chance is too high because you can get crafted items from reapers’ chests and reapers aren’t that rare in UW.

Hm, I guess that could work too (didn’t think that way when I was thinking about this suggestion, lol).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New Skills And New Leaderboard’ is closed to new replies.