New Runes

Home Forums Mystera Discussion New Runes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AngryToast

Lvl 60 USEast2
    Wolf

We really need some new runes. I think a couple good ones would be..

Lifesteal (Vampirism) – For better balance make it a small percentage on hit to heal a percentage of health and put a decent cooldown on it like 5% chance to heal 10% health on a 15 second timer.

Attack Speed+ (Flurry) – Increase your animation speed % on weapons to swing faster.

Armor Bonus (Hardened) – Possibly add further defense, or even add a less chance to be critical hit.

Damage to Attacker (Sickening) – Small chance for people attacking to receive a few poisoned damage over time, stacking up. It plays well into the new poison/antidote mechanic being developed.

Anyone else have ideas?

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

On lifesteal if its a rune u would need like 0.1-0.5 % of damage dealt to make it fair. or an ability book with a larger amount.

DraconicFox

Lvl 35 USEast
    Wolf

For a second i thought flurry said “furry” XD

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

Theres already tough for more defense. I feel like each rune lvl of vampirism should give 1.5% of dmg dealt (not total life) at a 10% chance of succession. This would give a max of 15% on a 1 handed item or gear and 30 on a 2h weapon.

(Keep in mind if you deal 100 damage with your weapon you will only heal for 15 health)

Vampirism should only effect equipped items and not spells.

+1 to everything else

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘New Runes’ is closed to new replies.