Name Change Request

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Name Change Request

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Hey!
    Is it mayby possible to change the name of an charackter?
    Or will it be in future?
    I would pay for it.

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

I’m on the wall with this one. On one hand i would LOVE to fix the lack of capitalization in my account names when playing on a new server (bloodshot instead of BloodShot). I feel like an idiot but by the same token it has happened to many since the game saves all the info minus the capitalization of your original account name. However i feel like if u could just pay some diamonds to change your name to something new entirely, it could be abused to get out of server / tribe / personal kos and could potentially be taken a step further to sneak unwanted members back in to enemy tribe bases.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I agree that allowing people to change their names could be helpful for the honest people, it could be equally dangerous if abused by the less than honest folk. With account sales its hard enough to track who is who, if it were to be allowed I feel like it should be a once only change

@bloodshot – I’ve heard, but not verified, that if you log into a new server with changed capitalization that it will ‘stick’ on other servers. not sure if that’s real or not but felt like it was worth mentioning in case it DOES work.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

As long as any player can use a command to see a player’s previous names or that information is provided in some way then ya sounds great.

Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

+1 some days I feel like changing my name to Wildo

Dasquic

Lvl 28 USWest
    Goblin

+1

Turtle

+1 sometimes you feel like dodging creepy perv uncles on USWest who make you a target when their Mountain Dew and Dunkin Donuts cash stash runs out and they’re overflowing with angst.

FBI

Lvl 176 USEast
    Polar Bear

this must be a business! pay for name change without satisfaction for other players ís a correct way for customers…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Name Change Request’ is closed to new replies.