my thoughts about this game

Home Forums Mystera Discussion my thoughts about this game

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Penguin

i think this game is nice. it reminds me of my childhood. but i think this game needs some features like friends and party. i’ve played some games like growtopia and the friends feature really helps. and for the party i think we need that to share exp when you go to underworld with your friends or even just hunting at the desert.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

there is a ‘friends’ function, which you can add people to your friends list and see when they log in or out by doing a /friend add [person] command when the person you wish to add is online

shared exp when training in groups has been suggested in the past and is in general good idea imho

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

+1 to myst sharing party system. would def need to be balanced to ensure that noobs or alts don’t just get power lvld super easy. i would suggest basing a certain % off of maybe dust or overall exp (blue stars included) where the entire parties myst would = a total of 125% of the mobs original myst to give incentive towards working together as a team.

example: a mob that gives 100 base myst would give a party of 4 (assuming they’re all getting an equal share [which they won’t be]) 32 myst each, before taking myst bonus of individual characters into account. so after the 128 myst is given (rounded up in this case) there myst bonus would be added.

The point is to give a small fraction of a bonus to a parties overall myst income

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘my thoughts about this game’ is closed to new replies.