Murdered!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Murdered!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Zaigal

Lvl 70 Europe
    Wolf

Or a simpler solution. You don’t drop items if you are murdered. Period. Or better yet, levels if only u are murdered. Other then that, it’s your own fault so you shouldn’t whine. But deaths that isn’t your own stupid fault? That should stop senseless killings and player quitting because of serial pkers in game.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

It would be interesting to only enter em pvp who really turn on /pvp , but people will complain about “This is not an farm game…” , so, people prefer to lose player to futurely server don’t exist, to find a way to power abuse…
    It’s not right to say “but sandbox have power abuse, is normal” , no, it’s not normal to act like that….
    I find very interesting to “/pvp” command be used each 10 minutes and out of battle…

Like:

Used: “/PvP on”
    – You have to wait 10 minutes to turn off this mode.
    – If you engage in battle, the timer goes to 10 minutes again.
    – You cannot change your state if you attack or you’re attacked, the timer goes to 10 minutes.
    – It’s like “/unstucked” , but the difference stays in “don’t attack players”
    – Executed a player, timer goes to 10 minutes, because execution is also a PVP too.
    – You can raid.
    – Raid or hit any structure, takes timer to 10 minutes.

Used: “/PvP off”
    – You cannot be attacked by players, even in PK zone.
    – You cannot attack players.
    – You cannot Raid.
    – You cannot Execute players.

***As an add-on, show to the player on screen, when our PVP is activated or not.

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Same problem as your last idea. It helps the pk’ers more than anyone else. You would never be able to get back things that were raided or do anything about scammers and griefers. If anything the deathcost should increase.

If your ideas were implemented then it would become even worse for you.

Never have I been so disappointed in you, zaigal.

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Lucas, i think griefers would love your idea. They could dis into houses and not get killed and steal everything, they could build walls around your base and you’d have no way of stopping or ‘punishing’ them.

The pvp command is not about playing the game one way or another. It is about not accidentally getting killed for swinging your sword or hammer on a wall that is close to towers.

Instead of thinking of ideas to avoid pvp. Try to think of ideas so that people who abuse power or hurt other players for no reason have an extra reason not to do so. For example: having nowhere to hide where you cannot be killed or raided. This way people who make the game less fun for others will be forced to adjust their playing style or face an unplayable situation where they get killed wherever they go.

Turtle

I support this idea

Samuel77

Lvl 135 Europe
    Penguin

Me too it will be interesting if Players will be able to kill in the PVP zone i also support Jogass

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Murdered!’ is closed to new replies.