Mobile fun (totally…not)

Home Forums Bug Reports Mobile fun (totally…not)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

Sooo frozen screen. We knew Abt that. Freeze when chat opens. Knew Abt that. Game periodically crashes as well. Randomly, no rhyme or reason. 3 hours on mobile 2 full crashes, and 3 freeze screens. Seems for freeze screen game still runs except graphics if that helps. Funny thing is I had no issues until Abt a week ago. Then k started to have issues. No update just sudden issues. Some players reportedly can’t log in after mobile update because keyboard won’t pop up. Also i had Abt 30 seconds of lag in uw on pc. Died bc of it, but what’s interesting is the lag vanished the second I respawns, which confused me a fair bit. Just saying. Texas server b82 if it helps :p add anything I missed In replys.

Lyonesse

Lvl 93 USTexas
    Penguin

I can’t log in because keyboard won’t pop up. I can log into the last character used, but can’t change characters. Using android.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

The keyboard issue was fixed in the 9/1 update, 8/31 had issues. The update was to try to fix the lag/black screen issues, hopefully it improves

Tess

Lvl 158 Europe
    Penguin

My game is always crashing when I am planting seeds or fighting the Snake Mother.

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

Planting seeds may be anti not mechanic if your spam clicking too fast, your game will crash. That’s a way to get rid of botters. I think (heard it from someone, idk if it’s true)

SoulMixer

Lvl 41 USWest
    Wolf

I have bad problems with freezing as well

Freyr

Lvl 61 USTexas
    Turtle

I’m getting blackouts before logging on, making game unplayable for alot of people. I really don’t think this should be put off till next month and I think alot of us will be fine if jvh skips an item update for some software fixes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mobile fun (totally…not)’ is closed to new replies.