ML Suggestions Wishlist

Home Forums Mystera Discussion ML Suggestions Wishlist

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

I have no idea how to format this for the forums so y’all are getting screencaps of a word doc for Xmas. Happy birthday. 😀

(I don’t assume that anything I suggest here is perfect, and I’m sure there are many implementation problems I don’t foresee. But this covers the types of changes and updates I would like to see for the game in 2019, even if the specific suggestions themselves might come with their own flaws in some cases.)

Laudimf

Lvl 149 Brazil
    Polar Bear

+1

Levarith

Lvl 151 USTexas
    Wolf

Not really a fan of removing explorer since I already grinded it to high levels, and there are a few other things I disagree with…but I appreciate the efforts of anyone who has enough passion to put together a well thought out list they obviously spent a great deal of time on.

Kudos.

eunri1

Lvl 150 USEast2
    Polar Bear

PRAISE SERYNCLOPEDIAAAA!!! <3

im just a fan of him, dont mind me

Smash

Lvl 115 London
    Wolf

Eh, some good some bad suggestions. +0?

Smash

Lvl 115 London
    Wolf

Like why nerf sturdy and buff deadly? Doesnt make sense.

Turtle

I think the game are near to be perfect, just some QOL improvement, like see full name of items in last column of inv page, more shortcuts to drop/equip etc items.

The real things we need is a tribe/party content, like a doungeon to play with friends/tribe mate.
    Should be add some limitation, like no myst shared or lvl difference, just to prevent abusing that to push low lvl player.
    The game is awesome, but lacks a real interation for player who want kill monster in party, farming myst (excluding boss) and UW atm is standalone content.

My2cents.

Milsa

Lvl 163 USEast2
    Penguin

nerf sturdy and buff deadly so u can die fast lmao

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ML Suggestions Wishlist’ is closed to new replies.