Mercy Statue in Snake Pit

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Mercy Statue in Snake Pit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DaemonWolf

Lvl 90 USTexas
    Penguin

I believe it would be beneficial to turn the mercy statue on in the snake pit by the hole to the UnderWorld.

New players will be able to use it as a quick way home. Similar to how it is currently used. New players generally have a hard time acquiring the recall potion necessary to use this mode of travel.

Some could argue that one would be able to use it without fear of death. Example being if someone is griefing you, and you use the Snake Pit hole to UnderWorld and pop a Recall. However, the hole spawns you in a random location on floor 4 so you can’t really pursue anyone this way. So there isn’t a change in mechanic. It just opens up the option to new players and would be a nice QoL adjustment.

Penguin

I second this notion.

staypuff

Lvl 33 USTexas
    Wolf

+1

QueenPoki

Lvl 67 USTexas
    Penguin

Yeah I disagree to this. I mean there needs to be some element of risk at some parts of the game, otherwise whats the point? Might as well just have an AI babysitter that follows noobs around and fights everything for them. The whole purpose of having the snake hazard is that it presents mlre risk by entering. You add a back door to that and you just take that all away..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Mercy Statue in Snake Pit’ is closed to new replies.