Maybe Ideas for next Update

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Maybe Ideas for next Update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

**MANA IDEA**

As HP rates, I find interesting the mana system:
    -Add Upgrades for +15 mana per lv;
    -Spells now use mana instead myst;
    -Add Mana Pot; (works with sorcery)
    -Add Sorcery skill*
    *Sorcery is leveled up whenever you use spell;
    *Spell damage is based as hunting/assassin , but on sorcery level (same formula);
    *Sorcery also adds defense from spell damage;
    -Add Scepters: Ex: Wood Hammer gives +5 damage , Wood Scepter gives +5 Sorcery , that means damage;
    -Add New Gem combination for Sorcery;

If we have Mana in-game, we could expand the spells to:

-> Silence;
    -> Mana Drain;
    -> Heal Mana;

I find this idea interesting, cause the game can expand to “Chaos” and other npcs to have “Mana” and “Mana Limit” to expand the mechanics of PvP and PvE.

Some Other changes based on mana acceptance:
    *Armors : the defense is based on “Sorcery”, so we could keep the ‘Evasion rates’ of melee, as well in magic.
    *Weapons : We can let all the spell damage on sorcery, or add them on scepters.

**NEW MAP: RAGNAROK MAP**

Why not add a full Desert Map with a big Ragnarok castle in his center ?? (The mobs around it would be optional, but high level) .
    In Chaos description it says “Ragnarok is coming” , so we can imagine an empire full of chaos like guards, and ragnarok as his Boss.
    I don’t know if the sign of “ARENA RUINS”: “We will rise…” is about this ragnarok, but this map would work well upside ‘Arena Ruins’ , backside that sign, it seems an army of soldier fall and they will rise someday…
    A castle full of chaos could be someway different…their level couldn’t change, and they would give assassin exp, this of course could give a good assassin race, instead of just killing anything or fooding chaos.
    This map itself is a big problem, because any dead in there, will have a bunch of chaos equipping and “Reequipping” your loots, so, it’s the worse map to have unecessary battles.

**UPDATES IN-GAME WE NEED**

*Don’t need to be now, but could be good to look this in future*

-> Chaos Using Spells based on level. (Maybe learning with chaos spell book)
    -> Chaos Lv. 300. (150 is killable)
    -> 200 Stars Level. (This could be updated after add more 10k HP+ NPC’s, maybe after ragnarok map? :3 )
    -> If 200 stars:
    *Wellington max level = 160.
    *Myst bonus = 2.5% per reset.
    -> 1800 or 1850 movement speed again.
    -> New Bows
    -> Items Made of Gold
    -> Smelt item to take away 10-20% of their materials back (or just smelt gold and silver based items to get some amount back)

-> Pet’s : the pet usage still is like a hobby…it doesn’t seems to be good to have a dog unless you want a farming or some gold…Why then we don’t put them in a different stage:
    -Dogs: take care from farm, attack and do what they do;
    -Shrom: don’t attack, but heal his owner (In range or far away)
    -Horse: with a /ride command you can ride it to prevents to get the -200 penality from water and to takes 50% of any speed debuff
    -TOTEM MASK(cause I saw that sprite in Skins): shares some damage with you (maybe 50% or 25%?) , it means if any npc gives me 20 damage, I receive 10 and my pet 10 too (Note: if pet dies, it’s gone withou any passive, so the owner must see his own HP and his Pet HP if he wants it alive and protectin him from heavy damage). *I FIND THIS ONE VERY INTERESTING*

**ROLLBACK NEEDED**

– Underworld: I think fill underworld with 3 times the amount of npc’s aren’t the solution. It seems floors 60+ are all with 3x more npc’s…some of their combinations with ghostblades and alot of shroomies. It takes away the “Punch and Spell” mechanic no “Only Whirlwind” mechanic, where you find a room full of ‘Mind Flyer, Shroomie and GhostBlade’ and a furious spell kills all in some uses of 800-2000 crit damage. I can say, with WW keeps the same, if you add some “Sorcery” maybe you can add to npcs “spell resist” as defense works, to stop this full warrior sorcery in-game.
    I’m not finding bad the amount, but it seems this is some crazy npc’s horde with an easy spell Area to clean them.

McKonnie

Lvl 303 London
    Turtle

+1 i definitely agree with all of these ideas

Dubbz1

Lvl 140 USWest
    Wolf

This idea could also change the works of (arch)mages and flayers, or make spells that they use learnable (Fireball, Defense Down, etc). +1

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Yep Dubbz1 , and stop some NPC’s to spam spells as they have infinity cast resources…
    I find interesting to aplly Max Mana to npc’s as well, even if it’s higher or their regen great, but at least some limit on this crazy fireball rain haha

camcamcamcam

Lvl 21 SEAsia
    Penguin

I have an idea. The addition of more gear and what I mean by this is another tier better then steel.
    With the addition of new tier level of gear there are ideas I have that include gems. Gems could be used to create armors/gear more unique then the rest, since gems are used on an anvil to make enchants to your weapon or armor of choice why not implement the enchanting system with the armors but when crafted they already have enchants prior to the gems used.
    Example for this is ruby armor, rubies are used to add atk to your gear that you choose so when you have a ruby armor equipped there is additional atk added to how much dmg you do. Another example of this is emerald armor having extra def.
    This wouldnt be cheap though ( I dont have an exact price) saying its stronger then steel and has the buff. This item could cost 250 steel and a high amount of gems to create.

Another idea that kinda includes the last. Steel armor when enchanted could turn colors prior to the gems you used (or existing enchants already on it) , when using a command that will cost 15-25 gold on an anvil or free for supporter.

Hope my ideas are good and can somehow be implemented into the game!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Maybe Ideas for next Update’ is closed to new replies.