Marketing Idea

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Marketing Idea

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

@kaylovespie
    @admin

Is there a way you think you could calculate a limited event or some kind of system with invite codes , where us users could help gain players by sharing an invite link to join mystera legacy ? Maybe offer some kind of incentive 15 diamonds for the share and 15 diamonds one time only if you get someone to join the game.

I have game groups that I’m invovled with on Facebook that I could share to if it helps out as well. Just a cool little idea that could help mystera gain a little bit of free marketing and maybe give some new players a taste of support privileges before they start buying ^^

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

I think better this: You can give link to youre friends, and for every friend who start play and get 40 lvl you get, lets say 5, diamonds. So you get 5 diamonds for every invited guy who play and get 40 lvl.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

so, im giving link to myself, i make alts, and after 1 hour i have 5diamonds X number of alts i choose to invite

nice

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Obviously that’s why I said one time only . So that it couldn’t be taken advantage of.
    But Skyline you got the idea , there’s some way to limit it. Or maybe only like 5 friends per each account that you can get credit for. Some kind of regulation on it so people can’t take advantage lol

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

You make alt, you give link to alt, you play hour = you get 0 diamonds cause same ip 😛 But you can make 1 at mobile and 1 at pc so it will work. Thats a problem/ So better get like 10/15(idk) diamods for every friend !with diferent ip! who use youre link and get 60 lvl or somethink like that

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

Yes limited is a good idea. Yea give link only 1 time great idea man! I think its a best way

Wolf

This is a good idea to advertise the game and encourage more players.

Take growtopia,pixel worlds and mobile legends as an example. They became so popular to people coz they have this link system, where u can invite more people in your facebook account.

Wolf

Oh and also i dont care if we have reward for sharing the game, not that important, what important is the game needs more players.

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

+1 give 10 diamonds per new ip that accepts a link generated through your account. I love the game and do free marketing for it via facebook, instagram, discord and other mmo’s

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Marketing Idea’ is closed to new replies.