Market Square Improvement

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Market Square Improvement

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zaigal

Lvl 70 Europe
    Wolf

What is the point of making MS a PVP zone? it is so unsafe for a PVE player to go anywhere near Gale south because it’s hard to pass through MS, especially burdened through to get back home to Welling with PKers camping out in MS to wait for miners or PVEs and PKing them for no reason. I’m not saying that PVP is not, not allowed. I’m asking/saying is the Dev gonna improve on MS or making it a PVE zone or making another area like arena ruins so that non-PVP players can pass through safely without worrying that we’ll be ambush or can only come out when the PKers are fast asleep? And with MS so unsafe, mostly only PKers n PVP players are strong enough to rent any rooms u have there any way. And as always, not enough rooms there.

Turtle
    xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Omg zaigal I love you but this is a horrible suggestion. If you want to make servers safer and make pk’ers less of a problem then he should enable pvp on arena ruins, southern passage and most importantly in wolf cave. Safe zones benefit trolls and pk’ers way more than it would keep others safe.

The problem with random pk’ers has grown with every green zone added. I could live with it if it were just crossroads that has no pvp but the fact that killers amd their alts can safely stay in southern passage and arena ruins is gamebreaking. There should also be no possibility to get myst in areas with no pvp. It is a rookie mistake by the dev that these green zones exist and it has been hurting the game since they were introduced.

Zaigal

Lvl 70 Europe
    Wolf

Cried when ignored. XD

Zaigal

Lvl 70 Europe
    Wolf
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Market Square Improvement’ is closed to new replies.