Make dogs suck less

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Make dogs suck less

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Swiifo

Lvl 104 SEAsia
    Goblin

Here are 6 reasons dogs suck!

1. They get in your way. They are especially bad in the narrow uw hallways.
    – I’ve been thinking about allowing players to move through dogs in order to fix this problem

2. They are suicidal af. Like for real I got a dog with 300 health attacking mind flayers and tentacles like there is no tomorrow.
    – I’ve been thinking about dog commands like “/attack 500” (so the dog would only mess with mobs with a base myst yield of 500)

3. Dogs explode lol that’s not cool. What’s the point of training dogs if you’re just gonna lose ’em overtime
    – If you want to nerf dogs just make ’em lose health daily that way you have to keep training your dogs instead of having a permanent 2000 health god.

4. Dogs don’t do jack diddly squat!
    – For real tho. Make them more aggressive towards everything and not just toward the ones that will end up having them killed (adding on to #1 they should move through players thus having them help more)

5. Dogs can be harmed by other players in non-pvp zones, and vise versa. You can just quickly gain that 8 seconds of infamy, march your way to xroads, and sit in that place. If some poor opportunist nub comes by and tries to execute you. Your 2000 health DeathHound will tear them into a million pieces and you will be able to reap the prize of his SUFFERING!
    – Fixing that is self explanatory..

6. The “come” command summons all dogs around to follow you. I don’t want that.
    – /dname (dogname)
    – /come (dogname)

I might have more ideas to rant about but please consider my recommendations.

EDIT: Oh I also broke into some kiddos house and stole his dog. I also killed him with his own dog; and I killed the dog afterwards! xd wut a nub! 🤣

Lusheen

Lvl 173 London
    Penguin

+1 on the number 5

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

at least make it so you can walk through your own dog

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

1. +1

2. +1

3. -1 dogs should NOT lose hp over time, keeping them fed once every 3 days seems fair and adding a limit of maybe 5-10 dogs per character seems viable

4.?

5.?

6. +1

staypuff

Lvl 33 USTexas
    Wolf

+1

Penguin

Maybe also make it to where you can set auto attack or armor for your doggo and in a non pvp dog prevent people from randomly slaying your dog or give them infamy when they hit it so you can at least deter the attacker

Swiifo

Lvl 104 SEAsia
    Goblin

In addition to solution #1

Also if the dog is pissed at you, it wont let u thru. And you will DIE! or kill the dog idk..

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

i would like to see my dog keep up with my walking speed, doesn’t seem to matter what my speed is it always falls off the page when I run and then teleports back to right behind me. I worry in those moments that I’m not going to see the person who kills it

+1 to #1, walking thru the dog would solve a lot of headaches
    +99999 to #6, I’d like to have more than one dog and be able to keep them all in the same place, instead of leaving them in random spots to grief everyone else in my base

#2 and #3 are Darwinism, may the best dog survive..

4 is a lie (I once left my dog overnight in the farm, no dead animals, dog survived the day, also he protects me from wolves when I reinc)

5 sounds like awful fun (were I wicked person :P)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Make dogs suck less’ is closed to new replies.