Make Desert great again

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Make Desert great again

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Goblin

Recently i have been wandering in the desert. And all i saw were walls, roads and people bases…… Big tribes and strong players fence huge areas in the desert and claim all the stones. So us new players have no chance to mine for mats. As there is a set number of stones in the desert, if you mine the ones available, new ones might spawn in fenced areas and you have no chance to get to them. To solve this issue, it would be great if decay in desert is faster (cause it is desert). And if stones are in fenced areas – they should disappear in few hours if not mined and appear somewhere else. Don’t let people hoard stone mines.
    Thank you.

https://prnt.sc/k2vg8q
    I don’t think we need more ss to see how bad this is.

fazilqq

Lvl 100 Europe
    Polar Bear

+1

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Just rope up and steal their stones or break the walls or build your own stone farm or dis them when they walk out and then steal their stones or kill them after they mine and then steal their loot ….

so many good solutions
    Posting on the forum to complain was not one of them.

Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

You can mine in Wellington. If you want more stones break the base or do one yourself

Wolf

Lvl 146 USWest
    Wolf

You guys should come check out the desert on west. If you ever want a tour lemme know 😉

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

There is alternative options for mining if the desert is dry. Wolf cave regenrate rocks well. The underworld is great to mine rocks too.

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

There is more places with stone? but i agree. +1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Make Desert great again’ is closed to new replies.