Logging off to Re-spawn Inside Walls

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Logging off to Re-spawn Inside Walls

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Calypso

Lvl 33 USEast
    Wolf

I have many haters on USE, but whats so sad is that you guys need to resort to the most PETTIEST things to try to get at me.

Im not sure if you all are aware, but you know how you are pushed to grass if you log off on wood/stone floors? Well people like to abuse this and somehow manage to trick the system into pushing them into enclosed spaces filled with grass.

Im not sure how to do it, but I know that it’s a thing, and trust me, nobody roped into my garden because i’m in Wellington.

I swear these trolls think of the pettiest things to try to get at me, and that includes using the same method as stated above, to get into my garden.

I log on and my Wellington garden is fulled with roads because thats apparently the best way to get back at your enemies?

Why hasn’t this been fixed yet? And why isn’t there any rules on who can shovel roads? Right know the only ones who can get rid of roads are like level people with level 100 digging.

Recommendation: Make roads instantly digable if they are inside walls, only the builder of those walls can remove the roads.

Problem solved.

Im not mad, i’m glad that I now have a better reason to level up my digging.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

i do like the suggestion of being able to remove roads within houses, but i’m not sure how plausible that is game-mechanics wise, but its a useful idea for recovering from a raid.

when you log out on floor tiles it takes you to the nearest nature tile. most people see this in action when they first start and build a house, then log in later and they’re outside their house (until they build a bed). when there are nature tiles inside your walls the reverse works too. the “fix” for this is to use floor tiles everywhere within your base (and under your walls is advisable too, in case a wall decays), which is covered in the building section of the guide on this site.

Penguin

Someone used this glitch on me and a friends tribe just a few days ago to completely clean us out… We are new to the game and since there is or was no information on this present it was a major set-back and made us both want to quit but instead forced ourselves to start new on another server causing alot of wasted time and effort on our part over a dumb glitch that’s pretty game breaking and should be dealt with asap. I mean this game has been out for quite some time and this still isn’t fixed and I don’t understand why when it’s a pretty major bug.

ShayDee

Lvl 121 USTexas
    Turtle

it’s really not a problem if everyone would take the time to READ THE GUIDES about how to secure your house!!!! then you wouldn’t have to worry about it, but y’all just jump right in and start playing and then wonder why did my stuff disappear… they make the GUIDES for a reason. I suggest everybody read how to protect your house BEFORE y’all get on here and boohoo about it. To be honest the only person you can blame is yourself for not reading.

Sorry if I came off rude but the same thing happened to me when I first started and then I read and now I know you don’t see me boo hoo in about it I got myself educated 😜

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Logging off to Re-spawn Inside Walls’ is closed to new replies.