Lockpicking

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Lockpicking

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ZUNBRAK

Lvl 97 Europe
    Wolf

To improve the protection of the locks, spice the raids with emotion and give one new skill for more exp (for me the most important part) i suggest this new skill:

Lockpiking – a skill that implies in take stuff, protected by locks, from other player
    Special item: – lock pick (cost 1 iron to craft)
    Exp – using lock picks on other players locks, independent of success
    How it works – equip a lock pick in your inventory, face a other player lock an press action, a message will show up with a % of your success in picking this lock (similar to smithing and knitting), if you fail the lock pick will break, if you success you get a random item from the protected pile or 1 gold like usual.
    Benefits of the skill – the higher the skill level the faster you will pick locks and a increase in success rate.

What you guys think about this skill?
    If this post receive some positive review and some suggestions i will repost with the suggestions (if any, and the good ones only :))
    Thanks for reading 🙂

anime

Lvl 216 USTexas
    Wolf

1+ isn’t a bad idea suggestion=higher lock picking level harder the lock to be crack. plus it stops people from getting infamy baited too

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

+1 now that you cant despawn locks theres a few locks just siting around in shacks slowly being looted now. really annoying

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Lockpicking’ is closed to new replies.