Locking people out of accounts

Home Forums Bug Reports Locking people out of accounts

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ArrowMonster

Lvl 46 USWest
    Turtle

I didn’t think much of it when a noob sent me some hate messages after I got his main (kung97) killed to ice elementals but this guy wasn’t kidding.

He did this two hours in a row. Thankfully he was 5 minutes too slow for the second hour so I managed to log in to my account which caused him to give up on locking me out.

There is massive potential for abuse here. In the interest of full disclosure, as soon as I figured out what was going on I returned the favor to Kung. That might have been a bit petty of me but let’s not pretend you were actually going to award me diamonds for something as insignificant as exposing an oversight in your account security mechanism that enables people to raid for an hour for free.

Not to mention a bug that let you login copies of your character and items wasn’t worth diamonds either… So, yeah… I’m sorry for being childish but not for indulging myself, thank you.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  ArrowMonster.

Penguin

try to use my account
    I’m trying to use my other account an idk how but say “you are already log in” and in the page send me that dialog, (sorry for my bad english)

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

this needs to be fixed, how dumb

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  irukandji.

Penguin

Good news, i enter in my account 😀

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

Thats rly messed up, it should block ip not account… Thats elementary knowledge -.-
    should be fixed immediatly.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

i couldnt belive it so i had to check.. locked few eu players and my own alt.

Polar Bear

Just a heads up that the issue is apparently becoming more rampant on the servers now. So a fix for this issue is actually required ASAP.

Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

I think they’re ignoring this post kek

tioluko

Lvl 41 USTexas
    Polar Bear

^

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Locking people out of accounts’ is closed to new replies.