Location, Locations,and Location’s

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Location, Locations,and Location’s

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Penguin

*I know the game is still a beta but this game lacks interesting Locations
    The current locations are to OP for newbies,newbies cannot lvl up to much in newbie village so as we know newbie can get out there in lvl5 and cannot go back to the newbie village in lvl 10 and the remaining location after you get out is the hard locations
    Snake Pit too cruel for lvl10 players
    Snake Hazard-too many nether leeches and serpent that can only be defeated if your lvl25
    Snowtop Peaks- Wow Penguins!!! Wait I mean Noooo!!!! Polar Bears and Ice Elementals
    Battleground Cemetery- Seriously skeletons are this strong and why there is a ghost mixed in this place
    Underworld- Easy but brain teasing, Ummm did anyone know where’s the exit??! Oh No I’m trapped!!!

And even towns is as dangerous as any other location
    Me:I think It’s peaceful in this part
    A player comes by …..
    After a minute
    You are murdered by blahblahblabla

Awww c’mon!!

So that is all the problems, And there is only a solution!
    New locations and suited for beginners
    Like adding something like Sacred Forest where the only monsters are slimes,bat,wolf
    And little amount of bears, and also add some weak plant like creatures but can give a decent amount of Exp to lvl up newbies this can help the game to get more players and prevent players from quiting because of game hardships

Do you think I’m right? pls give a reply!!

spoonkid

Lvl 225 SEAsia
    Wolf

Smh, first of all, u cant enter newb villa after lvl 15. Secondly, how is snake pit cruel, snakes are one of the easiest mobs to kill. All u need is 10 dagger and you should be able to wipe the map of snakes. As for snake hazard, thats not even that hard, if the serpents or leeches are too much of a problem, kite or git gud scrub. Stp is a commonly used as a meat/ez myst farm area. Polars arent all that hard to kill, as ive said b4, just kite mobs if they are such a problem. Ice eles i can let u off the hook for even tho its totally possible to solo one at lvl 40(from my experience. Idk if lower lvls can do it but im sure they can.) Skeletons are bloody ez to kill at lvl 25. U dont even have to kite them, just whip out your dagger and make them follow u while u kill them. The ghost u can ignore tbh, its not like it can one shot u. owo brb ima keep ranting after i get a charger

spoonkid

Lvl 225 SEAsia
    Wolf

Hmm, being pk’ed is nothing new to the game, just gotta learn not to make enemies or piss some1 off. Btw theres a safe town up north called wellington smh. No pking there. If its in the game, dont complain. Kek. Snake pit is the usual spot for beginners since its so easy to kill snakes. Instead of complaining about mobs being too hard to kill or being killed by players, how about u get gud u nab.

SoulMixer

Lvl 41 USWest
    Wolf

Fuzy, I’ve played on a server with you. You are not even good you kill lvl 60s so you can feel tough, but you’re really not. You never want to fight someone same lvl as you because you know you would lose.

NoobSlays

Lvl 139 SEAsia
    Wolf

I agree with fuzy lol. get gud and don’t complain. I know people who spent months in non pvp areas just to get strong and be able to fight back.

Penguin

First of all fuzy I remember you killing me 1 time, Im SEA server too,second is players within lvl 5 can get out newbie ville and they can’t go back to newbie ville in lvl 10,third newbies are newbies some even don’t know how important Myst for upgrade and they just spend it for using magic, fourth once you died and lost your items in early lvls you will surely get annoyed and quit

I play Mystera last year get PKed a lot quit for almost a year and returned now because I want to play again because this game seems more peaceful than last year

Penguin

probably a way for prevent murders is put guards in galebrook, maybe this guards can go around like chaos (without fight them).

If the guard have a 45/50 tiles range radar it is out from players view but can run to help the victims.

SoulMixer

Lvl 41 USWest
    Wolf

Gaurd in gale…No offense but I think that is terrible idea

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

put guard in gale lol. [removed by mod] maybe gtfo from gale if u cant deal with pvp players? u got ur noob town wellington so why u want to make gale like this?. stay there and leave gale to real players

BerlinDude

Lvl 123 Europe
    Penguin

Mystera is already new player friendly af with all the safe farmin zones and wellington. Everyone went through that hard new player phase and died a couple of times while exploring stuff get over it lol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Location, Locations,and Location’s’ is closed to new replies.