Let's talk about INSURANCE!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Let's talk about INSURANCE!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ShayDee

Lvl 121 USTexas
    Turtle

I think this is a great idea:

Being able to insure your prized armour/weapon!!

I suggest a 10gold per item to insure, so that if u die, the items u have insurance on will stay with u. Most folks will prolly insure their armour and weapon.

To insure an item, place it on the ground, drop 10gold on said item. And u are good to go until death,. Then u have to repeat process again.

I really like this idea, being that we make or buy great armour only for it to be dropped upon death, to be looted, or we just can’t get back to body in time.

What do y’all think about this??
    +111111111

FBI

Lvl 176 USEast
    Polar Bear

is very necessary a system to protect items during the repair.
    i went much stolen in this game

also amulets of loss can be implemented

maybe reducing 25% of loss by each and the serenity reducing 50% of loss (XP/items)

or an AOL for reduce xp loss(50%), and an AOL for reduce items loss(50%) plus serenity 50% (XP/items)

if you have been using one or two AOL you dont will have the bonus of another amulets but, you will losses the AOLs only

majin

Lvl 97 Europe
    Penguin

Would be too op would just make the troll unable to lose their shit and literally ruin the game (0-0)

EDIT: Yes I know I rushed like a barbarian uwu

Servant

Lvl 147 USWest
    Wolf

Would make any remaining pvp reasons pointless, takes away from the thrill if you have nothing to lose, paying 50G to keep your whole set is basically loose change to any decent player. You also won’t lose a ton of stuff if you don’t die in the first place, try getting better at the game first.

Kazooie

Lvl 15 USTexas
    Penguin

I agree with twin shot wholeheartedly, so let’s add some parameters. the insured cost would have to be EXTREMELY costly, and could only active when the user has serenity.

Meruem

Lvl 4 USWest
    Penguin

not a bad idea imo, there should be some sort of limit and conditions to how often you can insure equipment though, and the price should of course scale with the equipments stats (lvl req, runes, enchants etc all taken into account?) end game type of gear like s5g5r5 with +5dmg/def and +10 research or something like that should cost quite a lot to insure. i like this because alot of the times top players die its not even pvp of pve but a result of lag or a black screen or a inescapable tower trap or something.(thankfully the issue with invisible stairs was fixed but now items can be stacked downstairs to prevent u from going back up… basically just dont go down any random stairs, ever.) but yea, itd be nice to not lose such valuable gear i guess for the reasons i stated and potentially having an enemy acquire it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Let's talk about INSURANCE!’ is closed to new replies.