"kos" and server bullies

Home Forums Mystera Discussion "kos" and server bullies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Wolf

yo guys i nneed holp im playing on west2 and im lvl 70 w/ sm 4 and im happy cause im the strongest ive eer been but smoothrican and his deity tribe are trying to “kos me” and i just want to play the game yeetis (another deity member) is also spam killing me someone plz help and give advice thank you!

Wolf

us east2 sry mistype

Demonheart

Lvl 72 USWest
    Wolf

People don’t just KOS for no reason, You must’ve done something.

Also you are very toxic in global, That could be a reason you got kossed.

Wolf

demon u r a noob git gud

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

You were kos before they even came along. Tbh were all kos by someone somewhere it keeps the game exciting and fun. It its making your game difficult. Use an alt to make a welly base. Get strong in uw. Farm snake mother. Try to get upgrade skill mastery and get high sb and stay out of PvP zones. Gl and rip.

Penguin

They do KOS for made up reasons though. I’ve been KOS 3 times and each time were for fake reasons, on south american server it was a misunderstanding or their part and on Europe flat out lies.

Been killed and got my items stolen as a result several times. What I discovered is that you can make a recall tile in your base then you won’t have to cross all of galebrooke were all the bullies are to get to you base. Peace.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘"kos" and server bullies’ is closed to new replies.