Infamy for attacking pets

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Infamy for attacking pets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dravog

Lvl 138 SEAsia
    Wolf

Its hard to defend your pets right now. People can kill them with pvp on in Wellington and your stuck unable to defend your own dog. Likewise. In gale. Defending your own dog leads to gaining infamy. As well as ww would hit your dog as well. This makes having pets very hard. Infamy for harming pets could help alot. I am open to criticism.

LLOOGGAANN

Lvl 21 USEast
    Wolf

+1 my pets have been killed many times and I am unable to do anything about it

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Actually, as we have “Push” system that allows to not get stuck, green areas could just consider “Player Vs Pet” not allowed…
    It prevents to player to “Kill an NPC with pvp turn on in green areas, and just get a random infamy from hit a pet in crossfire”…

dravog

Lvl 138 SEAsia
    Wolf

Then make it just like players in green zones. Not possible to hit pets in green zone and infamy for hitting them in pvp zones with pvp on. Its reasonable since it helps players to protect their own pets.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

while I hate i’m risking my pets when I leave the base and feel that there should be some penalty for attacking them, I see making that penalty be infamy just causing another set of ways to “infamy bait” someone. If there was a way to make you not get infamy for attacking someone who attacks your pet that would be optimal but that seems terribly convoluted and possibly not programmable. For now i’m just going to keep backup pets and train them in areas with less risk.

dravog

Lvl 138 SEAsia
    Wolf

Infamy bait are just normal. Since, before killing someone, they know it will cause infamy. Hence not a trap,Likewise, attacking a dog should have such limits.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Infamy for attacking pets’ is closed to new replies.