"Individual item quantities are now capped at 1 million" REALLY???

Home Forums Mystera Discussion "Individual item quantities are now capped at 1 million" REALLY???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ZUNBRAK

Lvl 97 Europe
    Wolf

This was the worst update until now….
    I love this game for his freedom in play styles, but a limit to how many items someone can have?? Doesn’t make any sense at all…..limit how many items someone can have is limiting drastically the freedom on collect and store resources for futures outcomes and needs.
    I really love this game, especially for its freedom and sandbox characteristics….but admin
    if you limit the freedom of how player can play, this characteristics that make your game so especial (for me at least) will be lost, and for sure, many players will leave the game…..

Dookie

Lvl 13 USWest2
    Turtle

I agree about this being the worst update

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

…how many people have a million of anything? Or even close?

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

lol you don’t have a million of anything bro, and if you did you can just have 2 characters holding 1 million of each or 10 alts holding 10 million. This has to be a troll post.

ZUNBRAK

Lvl 97 Europe
    Wolf

I was a little over dramatic in there…1 million is a lot but even so, why limit how many items one can have? There is a reason for that?

Mallard

Lvl 169 USTexas
    Polar Bear

Is it that the total items a player can have is capped or is it the have to be grouped in piles of a million? Guess we have to wait and see the answer to that when people get that much.

ZUNBRAK

Lvl 97 Europe
    Wolf

Mallard you open my eyes!! Reading again, isnt the total of items, it is the total you can have of 1 item in one pile/inventory, now makes sense….
    Sorry for my confusion, will read better next time, love your game admin!! Sorry again 🙂

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

I was a little over dramatic in there…1 million is a lot but even so, why limit how many items one can have? There is a reason for that?

Yes it probably has more to do with minimizing the load all those items scattered around can put on a server than anything else.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘"Individual item quantities are now capped at 1 million" REALLY???’ is closed to new replies.