improvements for Wellington.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion improvements for Wellington.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RsK

Lvl 370 Sudamérica
    Turtle

It happens that many raiders, pk and abusers. They live in this area.

ideally seeing it from my point of view would be if a character has infamous this can not enter Wellington until I take it off.

there are many who after killing someone were running to Wellington in their majority abusers and thieves and no one can raid or touch them because they are safe in this map, so they can do their misdeeds whenever they feel like it.

lvl cap 50 in skills (lvl 80 is no longer for noobs.)
    lvl cap 60 character to enter this.

It is understood that Wellington is a city for initiates and good for that, but take action against the PKs, abussers, who take advantage of this.

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Wellington is just a safe haven for everyone so they can troll, raid, piss people off, and do whatever they want without ever having to risk anything. Topped off with the fact that high level players can’t even kill the lower level alt characters they use to troll around on the game has reached max toxicity.

The game should just be full PVE and remove PVP completely. It doesn’t work in this kind of system. Either the game is PVP or it isn’t. Not being able to attack your enemies or raid their bases breaks the whole system.

Being able to grind to 80 in welly is certainly too high to be considered a zone for beginners. It should be capped at 50 or lower, tribe doors shouldn’t be allowed, people level 60+ shouldn’t even be allowed to even go there (when you ascend for the first time it should warn you that you can no longer live in welly)

This would help a little bit, but reality wellington just destroys the PVP aspect of the game. There isn’t anything that can be done about it unless it’s removed completely from the game. Along with the ability to log out completely and remove infam. Only then will it be a real PVP sandbox game again.

Until then, you might as well just remove PVP completely because at this point its just a pointless thing in the game that is only abused by alts and trolls to bait you into dying a pointless death.

CptHubris

Lvl 85 USEast
    Wolf

+1 to Kazul’s statements.

Wellington really does more harm than good. I think the developer’s heart was in the right place on this, trying to please everyone, but it’s just something that makes the situation worst. A lvl/xp cap could help, as you said, but I also agree that it would be better if the game was one or the other (PVP or PVE). Perhaps, as has been brought up multiple times, servers for each type of play.

skyler1212

Lvl 100 USTexas
    Polar Bear

Well it’s funny to hear you whine about toxicity Kazul considering your history of camping out in market square and murdering players who just started the game 10 minutes ago.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

It’s always beautiful to see people who wants to take off wellington from game, just because they cannot reach them through power abuse, more than “troll” reasons…hahahaha’

Players who want to troll, wants to troll, not play the game…He will build in wellington, and quit at 2-5 repair time, cause repair takes time…
    BR server it’s just ok…there was a Troll Tribe once, but it last only 1 week because high cost…they went to gale, and lost everything even being a tribe, so they quit, power abusers who lost the interest because they just wanted to troll game, not play…

Developers make pets, a great castle, but still you guys want to take off wellington for your PK purposes…Domination right? That’s all most of you want…Wellington don’t let you dominate over everything and everyone, cause people can just stay there and grow up , even slower than normal…

What bothers you?
    Wellington have 20% exp reduced over the total, myst cost for almost everything, no chaos, no underground, 1 bioma only, no underground, LVL 80 CAP…What more? People start at wellington, but to grow up they don’t stay…
    It’s true we have pro players living there, but people who want to stay out of pointless server wars…that just want a roling play, and not an killing play…
    You all camp in market square, do traps over gale, power abuse players, make tribes to take down players who don’t like your ideias, create chaos for raid and level up assassin for bad porpouses, to “wellington need to be improved” bah…

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

@skyler1212 You think camping market square is toxic?

I troll noobs in PVE zones by luring mobs to them, frost biting them, pushing them around and healing monsters with bandages so they die. Then take their loot back to my welly base where they will never see it again.

I also trap people with campfires and trap them in corners while I have infamy in PVE zones that way they are forced to attack me so my dog will in turn kill them for me so I can take their items back to my welly base to never be seen again.

I go into Galebrook and I raid noobs and anyone I want by abusing alts to drain towers. Then I take all their stuff back to my welly base never to be seen again.

Oh yeah, I try to stay low level too so when I kill people I hardly gain infamy and when I do get too much infamy I just kill myself back to where I don’t have any.

I also camped SK for months upon months so that nobody else could kill him. I’d just go there and kill you if you tried.

I sometimes camp noobs bases in wellington and disorient into their houses. Then take all their stuff back to my superior built wellington house where they will never see it again. It’s hilarious when you’re inside their house just picking up their stuff and they can’t do anything at all about it.

Sometimes I throw locks down in PVE zones so noobs will pick it up then I can execute them. Then I take their stuff back to my wellington base never to be seen again.

I think killing people in a PVP zone is probably the least toxic thing I do in this game honestly. You need to give me better credit than that.

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

P.S. I ain’t even complaining about the toxicity I’m just trying to be informative of the current state of the game and how toxic it has become.

SandCastle02

Lvl 90 Sudamérica
    Penguin

+1

Penguin

+1

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

imho wellington is for trolls, farmers, and storage. Trolls only thrive if you feed them or die near them, yeah, they’re irritating, and yeah its frustrating that you can’t do much against them, but seriously there’s not much you can do about *most* people that raid you unless you happen to have a more active group of overpowered friends that care as much about it as you do. If I burned down someone’s galebrook shack are they seriously going to cut through 3-4 layers of double walls and towers to get their stuff back?

Storage gets expensive to maintain but its doable. As to the farmers, we have an entire group of farmers living it up in wellington. I assume if they get tired of hunting wellington monsters they go to wolf cave, and the underground is pretty unpopulated most of the time and thus relatively safe. I honestly think that someone could enjoy playing this game without ever speaking in gc or interacting with anything in galebrook for more than a few seconds at a time to get to UW. In any case – these people play, they probably buy diamonds, and they boost the overall game economy. While making a PVE-only server is a solution to this, I don’t want to remove these people from the game just to spare us from having to try a bit harder to not feed the trolls. /ignore is your friend

Lawlacaust

Lvl 140 Brazil
    Turtle

+1

Mallard

Lvl 169 USTexas
    Polar Bear

Wellington is a problem. I have posted in the past a solution to this. But In a nut shell it is to make anyone who turns on PvP unable to go to Wellington. If gear is equipped by a person with PvP active it can never go to Wellington. Of course you would have an option to pay to be able to turn PvP off. But even than the gear you wear or have taken in PvP won’t go to Wellington. So those of us with PvP on could never go to Wellington or any gear that we equipped. Granted trolls could possibly get around this by despawning gear or picking up with an alt. But the gear if flagged PvP wouldn’t go and they wouldn’t benefit.

Penguin

Deja de llorar pls 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘improvements for Wellington.’ is closed to new replies.