Ideas for content by me and alot of other players.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Ideas for content by me and alot of other players.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    how

Lvl 41 USWest2
    Penguin

Dragon scales could be used to add extra durability to weapons at an anvil with every dragon scale adding 10 and the max added durability being 300.

There can be pink rocks that work like obsidian rocks with the drop chances but they drop salt instead of obsidian and are the rare rock type of the snow biome. The salt can be used like pepper as a spice that adds myst bonus instead of exp bonus.(Idea by lyramoon and textures made by how) (Textures for pink rocks and salt are included at the end)

You can have a Drop half option in the drop amounts to drop half of what you currently have (-1 from the value that gets dropped before the math is done for how much is dropped if the value is negative)

You could add a critical for healing so you will heal at 2x the amount at whatever % your crit chance is.

Making unbreakable stairs that lead up in the coner edges of the map of the underground and deep cave would help when players are sent to deep cave after dieing with infamy. With the current system players that are evil and die from infamy alot already know where stairs are and thus the players who are less evil will get punished worse then the ones who do it every day.

Every level in a weapon skill could add +1 to swing speed when useing that weapon. This could also add use to the pickaxe and axe skills by allowing the +1 to swing speed to also effect chopping and mining unlike normal swing speed bonuses, but I feel that it sould be +1/2ms swing speed or +1 every 2 levels for knuckels as to not make them too much more powerfull.

There can also be an area in sothern pass with a sign and voting boxes. the sign could have somthing the dev wants to add and with playes opinions on it with a pulling system. like with presedents the pulling is not 100% what will hapen but gives the dev ideas for how the average less invilved player feels about what is going to be added. (i do not know how you could make this where players could not use multiple acconts so the idea may be trash)

Alot of players want a /allow (name) option for shop doors and animal gates to let players choose who can and cannot enter with a command like /clear or somthing allowing the player to make the gate only useabe for them.

Players are also saying they want a marrage system in the game where when both of the 2 married players are online they get a married bonus that is somthing simple like 10% exp but you could also only marry one person and it would prob be more like a tribe invite when someone asks to marry you.

Lots of players in game are saying they want a way to get myst other then killing monsters for the farmers and miners but I could not think of a good way to do that.

Here are some textures for pink rocks and salt that you can use. The pink rock idea by lyramoon was a very liked sudgestion by all of the other players in the game would add a good balance to farmers compaired to foraging as well as adding more of a use for being in the snow biome!I also ahev versions of the textures that are in a higher quality and on the already made texture sheet but those incluse all of the textures in the game so I did not want to post them on here.
    https://ibb.co/5cG8mzF

how

Lvl 41 USWest2
    Penguin

Another idea make dogs ai where it tries to stay one block away from the player unless the dog was told to stay, they are atacking somthing, or the come command has been said in the last 10 seconds

MISTY8677

Lvl 42 London
    Wolf

YESSSSSS PLZ

MISTY8677

Lvl 42 London
    Wolf

I SECOND

Mallard

Lvl 169 USTexas
    Polar Bear

Dont we have enough salt in the game already? I mean my popcorn always has alot of salt.

Turtle

Also, we could make a leash for dogs, where you equip it then hit a dog with it and only that dog follows, and then there could be a dog trainer skill that grows as you train dogs, like every time they get +10 health, we get a little exp into dog trainer skill. And every 5 lvls you can have an additional dog on your leash. So at 0 skill it’d be 0 or 1 dog, at 5 DT it’s be 1 or 2 dogs on leash and so on and so forth. Also the leash could be made with 1 leather, 1 pelt, and 1 Silver

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ideas for content by me and alot of other players.’ is closed to new replies.