I…..DO NOT FEEL SAFE

Home Forums Mystera Discussion I…..DO NOT FEEL SAFE

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Drgoon12

Lvl 55 USEast
    Wolf

so… recently as in right now the quebec clan is on my ass because everyone thinks im icy but im not! They legit made a tower loaded base under my house! Ive already cleared things up with silverwing00 and Zephyr so far,but still,I NEED SOMEBODY HELP

Axle

Lvl 339 USWest2
    Goblin

Lol i read the title n thought like u genuinely didnt feel safe like rl stuff. Then i read and its just typical game play. Move to welli. problems solved m8. At least till u clear ur rep.

DinoDude

Lvl 145 USEast
    Penguin

Hey , I’m the leader. Sorry if you’re scared, we’re only building UG.
    We won’t be raiding you, were Carners!
    PM me in game If youd like to talk about it

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

Yeah if you have problems with being bullied resolved or not move to welly. And just being a carner doesn’t mean you don’t raid. I suppose you wont raid big tribes but I have done several solo raids as a carner.

Nikto

Lvl 72 USWest
    Wolf

Interceptor from USEast2. Ive been blamed that I ruined Sunsetters. I was not completely sure somebody was in my account. I panicked when I logged in. The murderer for me who ruined my life was divinelost: Member of Deity. I have no idea why smoothrican is being an [removed by mod] that someone uses my account and killed his alt. It was just a small thing! I did not do it… I was not damn sure. I was just being peaceful. But I headed that somebody logged on my account at night April 20,2017. My account was secured from my Email. My brother did not hack but to take over. I am longer KOS and unforgiven player. I forgive anybody but 1 forgives me, then… the rest of it are not. If you don’t give anyone a chance, how come Christ forgives us on our sin?

Nikto

Lvl 72 USWest
    Wolf

If you guys are KOS. Switch to another server before you get perished.

DinoDude

Lvl 145 USEast
    Penguin

Thanks for your input xhawk. I could have worded it differently for those cant read between the lines.
    We have better to do than to raid a new player.
    It happened that he built over us and might have used our staircase while we were doing some renovation.
    Hence, the towers loaded under his “base”. All I’m saying is not to fear us and it was more confusion than any thing else from what I see.

Drgoon12

Lvl 55 USEast
    Wolf

its been resolved now
    :>

Firiga

Lvl 43 USEast2
    Wolf

If youre like me and get nervous of people trying to raid you while you sleep, move to wellington. The new update has made it much easier to live there without ruining your myst.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I…..DO NOT FEEL SAFE’ is closed to new replies.