How big will this game get?

Home Forums General Discussion How big will this game get?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Skeleton

Just curious on everyone’s opinion on how big this game will get in the future?

Turtle

Not very big if this continues. Lack of development team & lack of communication, major lag, restricted movement due to unending house expansion, limited enemies, PvP is a joke. I was waiting for a new server so I would have a survival chance (noob killers), but I changed my mind after realizing it may be years before this game is worth my time.

Penguin

Hey deadflag! I know you from rucoy xD btw, I think this game is probably the only sandbox mmorpg in android. It gives a lot of freedom to players than rucoy or warspear or even tibia. Not much in terms of content, but its refreshing to play this game after going through so many p2w mmorpgs and some of them are not even open world, let alone sandbox.

Skeleton

Well I hope this game gets big.

I hope the devs don’t neglect the game and communication with the players like Ricardo did with Rucoy.

Communication is very important with these types of games. Keep the players in the loop of what is happening, present and future.

Turtle

I hope this game continues to get bigger, as for dev communication, I think they do an ok job, judging that there has been at least 1 update every 2 months or so. I do hope the dev doesn’t end up being like good ol’ Ricardo, the reason I quit Rucoy. Also hope this game continues to be played and expanded upon.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

This game will get bigger upon release I’m sure of it. Im glad the dev is taking his time and making sure he keeps updating and adding more content. In my eyes this is only just the beginning the game has even more potential to fulfill and I’m sure we will steadily gain more players. As long as the community works together to not run a S#%! Show more players will come. The game doesn’t have a problem with players coming in my eyes it’s the retention of the players we need to work on but that’s our job as a community. Keeping the players here and not quitting due to High Lvl Constant PK of low levels / too much raiding. Or just flat out speaking crappy to one another which is what I’ve seen mostly from the young crowd. A little solidarity will go a long way if we work together.

Haste

Lvl 43 USEast
    Penguin

I think the game will be a great success. But…lots of kinks to go through, during beta phase. Sure it will be more playable when app does full release. This developer is nothing like Rucoy mindset, which is quite nice. He speaks with us and listens to ideas, of his gamer community. Right now…we get too many players that come and go…few members of server guidance…PvP isn’t established well yet, which I crave and miss in gaming. LOTS of thieves…even top players making alts,to do that. I’ve seen many people quit…because of this. Even when proof is brought up against people…justice doesn’t happen. I wish there was PvP server and PVE servers in future,that might be nicer. Even better….just give me an OFFLINE mode, to train lag free.
    After all the negative things I’ve seen…no matter how good the creator does, THE COMMUNITY and its leaders can ruin a great game. No reason for people to get so upset, over pixels… ?✌?

Goblin

Its a great game and will be exploding upon release yes its taking a while to develope but you cant rush perfection.

There are many issues but the pros outweigh the cons especially considering the cons are alwayd being worked on like pvp and a balanced gameplay.

The ppl who complain about community are mostly ones run their mouth and stick their nose in everyones business but thats always a sandbox issue. Which can be solved if you keep to yourself for once lol

Wolf

Its all depending on who gets to the TOP first. If greedy and mischievous people get there first you get UST. That’s pretty much it. Rucoy had a PK issue and when gold debt for it was implemented the PK issue was contained, but there is nothing to do on Rucoy but PK, that was their problem.

While in Mystera, because of Sandbox and professions, you can do a lot and PK debt should be implemented and infamy totally removed.

Wolf

How exactly did the debt system work? Never played Rucoy

Enzymes

Lvl 109 London
    Goblin

In rucoy you had to be holding a certain amount of gold on you (based on your level) in order to pk. When you did, that gold became cursed. If you were killed, you dropped the gold and there was a mad rush by everyone to collect it. When your gold was cursed, you could not put it down; it had to stay in your inventory. That way, you were always risking gold when you PK’d.

Wolf

BTW cursing the player should be a feature here if he stole or killed. As soon as he got gold in his char his gold would stick and get cursed. Finally we would see people cooperating instead of raiding and killing low level players.

If people get discouraged by the lack of PVP, just implement war system. When tribes are at war with each other, everything is fair game.

XGoldenX

Lvl 82 Brazil
    Polar Bear

1st of all, did u stop to kill new players at market square, DeadFlag?
    I remember u say to me “i wanna play only if my friends, thats why im killing newbs instead of help them.”

The community will never grow this way. Btw it happened long time ago, it seems u changed ur mind.

Best Regards

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  XGoldenX.
    XGoldenX

Lvl 82 Brazil
    Polar Bear

Ohh sorry, it was Fire Nerd who told me this. My apologies

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  XGoldenX.

Skeleton

I want the community to grow.

I want this gamr to be bigger than Rucoy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘How big will this game get?’ is closed to new replies.