Guards for Comercial Areas

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Guards for Comercial Areas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

I find interesting the idea to add Guards(like chaos A.I) in Market Square to decrease some of newbie killing on these comercial zones.
    I thing it’s a bad idea to let a free pvp zone so close to newbie players(even considering battleground, it’s still a pve zone, and a path to a boss).
    In my opinion, it’s hard to imagine someone lv. 5 or 10 standing alive in market square against some “no reason PK player”.
    I understand that we need to have PVP, but also understand that what kills the players from server even from start is also the lack of experience and the amount of outstanding pro players abusing of this unexperienced players.

Guards are one of my ideas that came up, but I find interesting to everyone to analyze good solutions to make Newbie players more experienced about PVP and PK, cause at start of the game, lose items and exp(also level), could be a bad experience for some players.

Mallard

Lvl 169 USTexas
    Polar Bear

Dont we already have that in market square with admin arrow towers? They dont work that well so how would a guard work any different? Players will find away to get around the guards as they do the arrow towers.

Maybe if they had more towers that covered every square of market square to deter killing it would help. If you walk down the main street on Texas and think about PKing someone you dont because of the number of arrow towers in that area.

Penguin

Not sure how the admin arrow tower works…

but the guards could be dynamic, like running around on the market square…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Guards for Comercial Areas’ is closed to new replies.