Guard Pets

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Guard Pets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DeafFlea

Lvl 184 London
    Wolf

I wish there was a setting for pets to guard maybe half the area as a tower would. Like when you want an added layer of defense for your treasure room or guarding your farm animals from wolves and hornets. Or just left in place they would attack the same things a tower would. Maybe they would expect to be fed more as a penalty for this.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

As far as the farm goes, if you tell a pet to stay in an outdoor area it will attack anything that attacks it. It may not survive the encounter if its a low level, but a maxed out dog can wreck just about anything (I did lose one of mine to a chaos, no idea how big it was though)

for home defense they’re not really great for home protection unless the person broke your wall down to get in there and has latent infamy for a bit, it wouldn’t be hard to avoid getting attacked here though if they just run the infamy off.

VTato

Lvl 130 USWest
    Penguin

It would be a great idea but it would be difficutl to patch it through in a differenr way than it is already. Like Paisley said, the “stay” command allows pet to attack anything close by, but i suggest using the “come” command when farming stone strips or obsy as the pet will follow you then. And also, a 1.5k health pet can easily kill a level 1-20 chaos, above that level, I’d be worried. +1 either way😁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Guard Pets’ is closed to new replies.