Goodbye

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Goodbye

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Wolf

oh crap you managed to piss off one of the nicest docile gamers… im gona bake some popcorn and wait till nefer writes the official article about this latest drama….

seriously though everyone lighten up, we get so much drama in real life lest live and die in this game having fun….unless of course venting gives you fun…in that case keep venting… 🙂

seriously though i m buying a popcorn maker…

CAP 🙂

ps.. i strongly recommend sailing and fishing for chilling purposes…

Skeleton

You really have a few options Quiet and the White Knights who are getting so worked up about this.

Kill sephi while she sleeps, and accept retaliation for attacking Frost Legions castle.

Kill Sephi while she is walking around, doing what she does, and accept retaliation for killing a frost legion member in good standing.

Negotiate with Tribe Leadership to have sephi killed and you compensated. I am listening.

Demand all quiets loot back from us. This one is a red herring though- especially when it was a solo effort by one player who doesn’t care about looting. (this means the loot decayed, because it wasn’t a tribe attack where we all join in and actually loot)

Quit Crying, and get on over this mole hill. It’s going nowhere fast. I have more reason to want her head on a pike than all of you combined, but she still lives. Think about that for a second.

I’m not pleased about the assassionation of Quiet, but I’m not arguing about that. Wuzz Wuzzeh and me are probably making different points here, and in particular I don’t endorse his allusions towards Sephi, nor I would appeal to real life’s laws — it’s about how the gameplay works here. I’m not defending Quiet and she could have tried to stand up for that earlier.

Imagine if we used this logic. Hotel would be torn open for sheltering Linklar. How would that be fair?

Double standards. Condemning one member of the tribe to death, and blame the entire tribe in the process is the acceptable practice now? I can’t understand this one. We would have to have the waaaaaaaahhhhbulance on speed dial if we demolished a tribe each time one member decided to step on some toes in a solo effort.

(1) Having a tribe name’s after your name is not grounds for ascribing your actions to the tribe, since you can easily be an informal group without being a tribe.

(2) Sheltering someone so that the safety of the both of you can only be attacked collectively — let’s call it Common Shelter — is grounds for ascribing their actions to the group as a whole. This applies to the actions that are reasonably retaliated against by killing in sleep, since it’s about defenses.

(3) Being a tribe or not is irrelevant towards point 2.

These are basically the points I’m trying to make.

EDIT: I’m a slow writer, this has been posted before reading Jopah Pino’s post of August 29, 2016 at 2:27 am nor the following ones

Goblin

No Jopah, what you will be doing here is attempting to bully people over a video game

Says the person who is using ableist language against someone OVER a game.

HAHAHAHA That’s rich

Goblin

However, congratulations! You have just got my full attention. blah blah blah

And now you can see the true face of the FL. Who once stood up for justice and now protects a murderer and a thief. Thank you for the smile on my face. It is a pity that you do not know how in the Russian translates your name Jopah =)

Wolf

Actually, thanks to me, he knows that. I let him know about this long time ago, lol.

Polar Bear

take an arbitrary body of law from namely anywhere in the world

We have no body of law here, and the only attempt to create one was met with a mixed response and apathy. This is not a sound argument.

The only bitter satisfaction I get from this, is knowing how you behave in game I get a pretty forlorn image of who you are IRL.

You called his wife mentally challenged. I don’t know why you would think that’s an okay thing to say under any circumstance.

Sheltering someone so that the safety of the both of you can only be attacked collectively — let’s call it Common Shelter — is grounds for ascribing their actions to the group as a whole.

I disagree. At best, the rest of the tribe is guilty of accessory, or harboring a fugitive, both of which are substantially less severe in most criminal codes. But like I said, we don’t have a criminal code here, you can’t consider FL to be guilty of anything because there are no laws to break and therefore nothing to be guilty of.

You could, however, make the argument that sheltering Sephi is immoral, but without any solid evidence as to what happened I think FL should remain as close to neutral as possible, and throwing one of our members out of their home is not neutral. Sephi has as much claim to FL’s base as any of its other members.

Skeleton

Sheltering someone so that the safety of the both of you can only be attacked collectively — let’s call it Common Shelter — is grounds for ascribing their actions to the group as a whole.

I disagree. At best, the rest of the tribe is guilty of accessory, or harboring a fugitive, both of which are substantially less severe in most criminal codes. But like I said, we don’t have a criminal code here, you can’t consider FL to be guilty of anything because there are no laws to break and therefore nothing to be guilty of.

You could, however, make the argument that sheltering Sephi is immoral,

I tried to avoid such huge words as guilt and immorality — which instead I used when speaking of lying. No criminal code involved here. ‘To ascribe’ is meant in an informal way.

Penguin

Quiet Lover has fallen on underworld level 3! They were level 21 and skilled at hunting. Murdered in their sleep by Jopah Pino!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Goodbye’ is closed to new replies.