Goodbye

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Goodbye

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Goblin

Thank you guys for great game. But with this robbery and murdering from Frost Legion i done with this game. I hope they really happy with my few Drafon scales. goodbye!
    sweet

Penguin

NOOO

Wolf

Goodbye my lover.
    Goodbye my friend.
    You have been the one.
    You have been the one for me.

Polar Bear

Bad news.
    🙁

Goblin

Not that it matters, or that people will not gang up on FL as a whole, anyway…

But once more, FL is blamed for what one player did.

If you are attacked by the tribe as a whole, none of your items would be there. Sephi kills. We loot.

Penguin

Wolf

^ legend

Goblin

It happens. May your death serve as catalyst for greater drama and conflict as you desire. You are welcome back at anytime

Polar Bear

Nothing I say in here will be taken well but whatever. I killed you yes… it took me 25 minutes to get through your 50% door after having repaired your walls 2 days ago. I killed you not for xp or loot, but you stood in the way of ME and the UW leader board… Blame JVH’s weird algorithm, blame my vanity, blame whatever you like… but this was so not an FL attack on you or there would be nothing left to come back to. I wasn’t the only person who knew where you lived and when you died there were no shouts of “MURDER”… maybe one as a joke but nobody asked me why… which I would have gladly explained. So clearly nobody took issue with it then. Although I do suspect many who have issues with me or with FL will use this as their pathetic fuel. I dont kill for loot… anyone who knows me, and the way I kill, can tell you that.

Goblin

Oh, Sephi, you just listen to yourself. What a shame. I dont know that there was leaderboards, omg. Nobody say a word to you, because fear. You is part of FL and all what you do, represents FL. Keep it up.
    PS: You can solo walk through UW with 25 lvl character, whitout coordinates and help? I dont think so.

RobinHood

Lvl 95 USEast
    Polar Bear

You should’ve applied to the Merry Men, I could have supplied you with a warm bed and camaraderie! Maybe we can discuss it over dinner.

I think its pretty absurd to say FL shares no guilt in these actions. I’ve stated my opinion on it before, but I’ll do it once more for good measure. If you raise, protect, assist and shelter a murderer who goes out and murders, then your hands are stained in the same blood. Might as well embrace it instead of playing pretend.

Goblin

So.. let’s gang up on a tribe that is smart about how to build a base and has the resources to protect their members…

Skeleton

Some hours ago I was with a player in The Guild and we met another player and the former said the letter had killed (or attacked, not sure) him before. The former engaged combat on his own. I didn’t agree with that, so I didn’t intervene and he got killed in my sight. This is what ‘having nothing to do with it’ means in my book. Noone told me this, but I suppose that any retaliation against a Frost Legion member would be counter-retaliated either by the tribe as a whole or by a bunch of over-level-50 players. Am I assuming wrong?

The Guild provides at most a 2-layers defense that can be penetrated without interfering with other players. If you retaliate against someone of us who is sleeping there we will inquire about the issue and if it seems a fair retaliation you will get away with that. If I see you doing that I may not even repair walls. Noone told me this either, but I would suppose that attacking the Frost Legion castle to retaliate against a member in his sleep would provoke retaliation by the tribe as a whole. Am I assuming wrong?

So low level people are hindered in doing bold things because leaderboards.

Turtle

@quiet hey man, I totally get you.

Some people spend all their waking hours playing this game and do not understand that killing others sets them back not so much in terms of game resources, but rather precious IRL time that is pretty hard to come by for people with actual lives .;)

But maturity and empathy are things everyone has to develop by himself, and cannot be taught, so there’s not much we can do.

Hope you’ll stay regardless of what’s happened,

-W

Turtle

Квайет, если ты реально постоянно ходил соло до такого уровня – уважуха тебе. Если надумаешь вернуться- мб го к нам в трайб ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Goodbye’ is closed to new replies.