Global problem

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Global problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DraconicFox

Lvl 35 USEast
    Wolf

So yesterday there was a spammer/(supposedly)hacker on USWest and he was spamming all sorts of stuff but, that’s a story for another time. What I’m getting at is he was also abusing my sister TehTurtleGod. Since we were playing on the same WiFi in the same house, I guess we were same ip. (I don’t know how networking works) but I don’t really know what he did but when everyone was reporting him, I guess he somehow passed it on to my sister. (I really don’t know she doesn’t know either) but she can’t chat in global. I thought it was an ip error because I couldn’t global chat either. I tried using my alt (DraconicLynx) but that didn’t work either. I wanted to be able to global chat again, so I talked to one of the pros/my best friend and he told me to take it to the admins. So yeah.

Penguin

Yeah it’s a huge problem. I didn’t feel safe in that situation so I just left the game.

Drgoon12

Lvl 55 USEast
    Wolf

I feel u. there was this one guy today on us east who just started attacking my friend rein64

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

It seems far fetched that in the process of someone else abusing people on the server that your sister and you both got muted, logically it would seem impossible for this to happen but all anyone in forums can really do is speculate…. as it involves IPs, etc., is the sort of thing that only admin could really sort out for you so you should really submit a contact form for this so that you can try to provide whatever proof you may feel you have to show how it was that you were mysteriously affected by someone else being a jerk

PabloScobar

Lvl 169 Sudamérica
    Polar Bear

I believe that the banned player was one of his

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Global problem’ is closed to new replies.