"Global chat temporarily unavailable"

Home Forums Mystera Discussion "Global chat temporarily unavailable"

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kazmic

Lvl 90 USEast2
    Wolf

Is this the AL-QAEDA experience? No seriously tho, being hated in the server mutes you from global chat is kinda abusable as you can see. Plis fix

EDIT: I have come to terms that one sided trashtalking is way more fun than actually responding. Keep up the good work dev! I really wanna be trashtalked and not be able to respond. Can I get an amen?

Calypso

Lvl 33 USEast
    Wolf

Yeah this needs to be fixed. Somebody can say the rudest crap to me and they wont get muted because they’re in the majority. As soon as I say something I’m muted. Not to mention the constant false reports I receive, leaving me to get muted for absolutely no reason.

They need to add a chat filter that reports bad language instead of letting players decide. USWest does not have a diverse group of players so its incredibly biased and unfair.

Not like bad language even matters. PPl should deal with it.

MoonLight89

Lvl 102 USEast2
    Wolf

The report system as been abused and should be sanctionnable with a REFUND of the player who have been abused by the report system imo.

Servant

Lvl 147 USWest
    Wolf

I’m not quite sure what you mean by USW doesn’t have a diverse group of players so it’s unfair and biased. The most hated player on our server (Godly for the most part) isn’t reported out of hate because our server can manage itself without needing to mute players

Penguin

Amen

Kazmic

Lvl 90 USEast2
    Wolf

I agree with calypso. Since I started pking on use2 the server has been full with hate which is fine tbh, I don’t really care. People trashtalkin each other doesn’t bother me. What does bother me hard tho, is that if I get trashtalked by, lets say 3 big tribes, they tell each other to /report my tribe members and me, which got me and a member of mine muted on global chat. Then they went on with trashtalkin a little which again is fine but I couldn’t respond which is a big problem. It feels like 5 people punching down a already broken child and then the dev comin with that RKO out of nowhere ya know what I mean?

EDIT: My point is, it’s abusable and needs an auto moderation system instead of handing the community that is ruled by the majority, the mute hammer.

EDIT2: After thinkin about it a little I have realized that it isn’t even the majority but one big tribe or a handful of people hating you is enough.

Calypso

Lvl 33 USEast
    Wolf

I meant to say USE, but USW is pretty trash too. Its just BAR and I would know cause I trolled you guys for like 3 months before moving to USE. You guys have zero personality.

<—————–Yolanda

Servant

Lvl 147 USWest
    Wolf

Calypso I remember you being racist for the most part so I can fully see you being muted from global chat. Which is a good example of the system being used the way it should be.

Trip

Lvl 61 USEast2
    Penguin

Yep

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘"Global chat temporarily unavailable"’ is closed to new replies.