Game Mechanics

Home Forums Bug Reports Game Mechanics

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Hello guys 😀

First of all I do not want to bother, I know that stealing the houses of other players is part of the mechanics, and I will play and keep playing having knowledge of this. Having said that, I tell you my story, a few days ago I started building some houses in Wellintong because it is supposed to be a bit more safe for new players. From the first day a player who calls “PlayerA”, has tried in various ways that I do not build, placing roads in the middle of my house etc … I have simply removed the roads and followed with my fun, after this, PlayerA begins to infiltrate walls in my constructions in order to steal things, always reach to place patches so that this does not happen, 48h ago built a last house a little bigger, this time PlayerA placed 3 walls (2 together with two accounts different PlayerA-PlayerB and another in the corner of the house, Only PlayerA) to try to rob me, what I could realize, and put your respective patch, today I notice that he has stolen everything, and has somehow destroyed my wall (My patch). I was reading the wiki and I really do not understand how he did it, I put everything on the floor. I do not know if it’s a bug or it’s a game mechanic, and that’s why I’m writing to you to find out. Thank you very much for your time.

PD: While writing this the “PlayerA” destroyed the wall again in another location (the one on the corner of the house), with a hammer, I think what it does is that by being able to destroy the wall that infiltrated it, the damage of area allows to damage my walls and that is what allows him to enter, is this legal? or is this a bug?

Turtle

Save resources and myst and build all house in one go, make sure to cover all the ground tiles with floors. With that being said you might as well place a house in Gale and keep everythin valuable on a 2nd character. Ironically Welli is the opposite of “noob friendly”, when you start to consider the myst prices of construction and repairs.
    Also en extract from the guide section that you should’ve read by now:

Structures take about four hits to destroy by the player who built them, but much longer if taking damage from other players. If someone builds a structure directly next to your structure you can destroy it as if it was your own.

So make sure noone places edge construction tiles to trick the system into allowing him to destroy your tiles when you place them next to his.

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

Yea building your base in one go is the only way to do it. And with serenity patches if you afk in a bed in welly for 48 hours repairs and building cost stupidly little.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Game Mechanics’ is closed to new replies.