Full release(server distribution)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Full release(server distribution)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

When this game is full released, I believe that we should have a server scroll down button(like runescape) that would have like a tx1 tx2 tx3 ect. i think this would help keep the player base smallerish(within like 1-200 online at the same time) i also think when we hit full release the beta testers (us) should be ported to an “original” server, rather than reset. This would be so that when a new player joins they get a message warning them that this was the original Beta test server and things might be a little unbalanced because of game mechanic changes.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

At this point of game with “blue stars, artifacts, gold..” I think a server wipe is too bad.
    Of course, there are alot of newbies that wanted this, to balance the game to their starting gameplay, but instead of killing 100+ players total amount server in exchange some new players, it’s really a good point create a “Full Release” server, that’s gonna be just a new server as “USW2” was created, and remain all the other server live and updated too, so there won’t be any complain about “Rankings, gameplay or power abuse” in the Oficial release, cause old servers don’t comepete with new ones or new ones with old, so it’s all balanced.

Drgoon12

Lvl 55 USEast
    Wolf

+1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Full release(server distribution)’ is closed to new replies.