Full Mystera Map

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Full Mystera Map

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Squidyy

Lvl 80 SEAsia2
    Penguin

just a fun idea for galebrook, add a “map” feature that lets you see the entire area. this could be useful for mapping out or planning base, just checking out the land, etc. just a fun idea. if not a game development, maybe a software that tracks the squares you walk past and maps it out as you walk along,so an exploration exp trip could map out galesbrook. this could also keep from seeing inside others bases

Wolf

the funny thing is this is what i was gonna post lol 1+

Penguin

That would actually a cool mechanic. I feel like i’ve seen a post talking about mapping and with a skill as well.

TheAlmighty

Lvl 31 SEAsia
    Turtle

I don’t mind mini mapping but not full map of gale and wellington. Don’t want anyone seeing my innards

Ahnna

Lvl 42 USWest
    Goblin

Can we have one for uw and the other maps too? pllleeeeaaasseeee +1000 in any course of action
    ….last I checked I was lvl 35 in ust, I reined.

Polar Bear

I agree. But since we have a compass, the map should be an item. I dont want the compass to be nerfed if everyone has a map built into their account

Penguin

Why not use the compass as a crafting mat for a map?

Turtle

Map should be fun… i think we dont need a game feature to do that, just make an img with the map (almost important road / shop with compass coords for gale)

Penguin

This would make the compass pointless. And raiding so much harder. I doubt they will make this feature it’s to op. Now what would be cool is a watch tower in ur base where u can go up into and see around ur base and maybe a couple squares out for hose with big bases like us.also be helpful to archers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Full Mystera Map’ is closed to new replies.