Fix Wellington

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Fix Wellington

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Hi, i think Wellington idea born to protect newbie, should be fixed this idea, becouse now Welli is a refuge for pk and trolls.
    Simple fix:
    1) only builder can repair his structure.
    2) any structure builded near different owner destroyed automatically (similar how works in Gale but with auto-destroy).

fazilqq

Lvl 100 Europe
    Polar Bear

Well, that would make welli to lose 90 percent of players… Or wait, it wouldn’t. People already use alts to build

Turtle

Simple fix:
    1) only builder can repair his structure.
    2) any structure builded near different owner destroyed automatically (similar how works in Gale but with auto-destroy).

*3) No tribe door allowed in Wellington.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Well here we have a post of someone who don’t live at wellington as it seems.

1) Why? No strange will lose myst to repair your structure or another one besides his own…
    If you want this, it’s because maybe you want to things to decay and friends don’t reapair it, don’t ya?

2)Structures that closes your house or any path, it’s just call any DEV, and they delete it, and sometimes, even ban the player who did it, so there’s no need.

3) Ohh okay…Do you even live in wellington? C’mon, what is bothering you so much? We already have a high myst cost, and a hard live by players…BR wellington are in ruins, because the cost is too high, and the patience to have weak alts to get myst is rare…so the buildings are decaying..So what is bothering you? Are you not killing or raiding someone?

*actually is amazing how someone with a so violent server, try to put some hard on pve players…maybe you’re a good tribe? haha’ or a “good” tribe

Lunchables

Lvl 139 USEast
    Penguin

1- so ppl living there should win more myst per kill since they need for repair and cost is too high lmao.
    2- x2 lucas
    3- stupid point. Each tribe member could make a personal door Looooool.

If u got [removed by mod] for ppl living in welin go lv and kill em and stop crying on forum

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

That’s what I don’t understand.
    TheMagister comes from Europe server, who has a top Violent with 126 kills, to put problems in a green area. Or you belongs to some pvp or dominant tribe, and don’t want to anyone to run to a safe place, or you don’t like to people to kill you and run to a green area.
    The point is, gale is already a “do whatever player rules want” and wellington is already the only peaceful part, and even in wellington we need DEV to put some order.
    Wellington already have:
    -High myst cost to do almost everything on land
    -20% exp reduction over the total amount of your exp
    -Don’t spam chaos
    -Don’t have specific lands like grass, desert and snow, with specific rocks to spawn
    -Don’t have a underground to spawn a construct area and gold rocks

So, giving this “fix ideia” will only make wellington to dissapear. So I think it’s a bad ideia.
    To want to tribe doors don’t exist and only owners repair their structures, you clearly hold a grudge against someone who run from you, and clearly don’t live in Wellington.

MISTY8677

Lvl 42 London
    Wolf

WAY BAD IDEA BRO

Turtle

Well, Wellington it’s suppose to be a newbie place, not for lvl 70+ like all people post here and defend their privileges.
    Wellington born for noobs to rise a bit and avoid pk, like newbie village.
    So my idea is really complicate, just set a level cap (like newbie village).
    I think 60 lvl should be a nice cap for Wellington, and like newbie village no reincer allowed.

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

I think you didn’t understand it Magister, read this:

Introducing Wellington and Gem Experience

It says:
    “Mystera’s first safe town is finally here for testing. This new town is for casual players, or new players who want a safe place to learn the game until they transition to Galebrook. It also functions as a refuge for people who are being hunted. It’s not an ideal place for high level players though as there are some different mechanics which I’ll explain below.”

It means DEV says it’s a place for newbie and hunted people, and it’s not recommended for high level.
    When you set a level cap for maps, you also lose this access to map. Newbie village is 2 not acessed map as well in the game, so if it wasn’t by underworld, we could say that there’s not too much maps in the game to do something…
    This is a sanbox PVP/PVE , so there’s two options to be…
    With your ideia what will be next? Wolf cave to cap at 20 reincarnation, to people move to snowtop? haha
    You really are with lack of killing people….

Turtle

Nice you quote dev post, so i suppose you read it before quote.
    If you read well Wellington is for casual, newbie or hunted players, i think you can’t be a newbie player due your lvl (79).
    Just a question, are you a casual player or hunted player?

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Casual players can play forever…
    Hunted players can play forever…
    But you are only looking the “newbie” word and wanting the game to be full PVP.

Man, if you knew the Brazil, you’ll knew that there’s no need to be hunted to be killed, what we call ‘power abuse’ , or don’t you know about that?
    No, I’m not an hunted person, I was used to be the server merchant, and merchant we don’t kill, and I was almost killed because ‘the person just wanted, without a reason’.
    You must understand that everyone is a veteran until comes a tribe to raid that person, after that, you can be the top 1 in everything, that you’ll be the newbie who is successfuly raided.
    There’s no safe base or house that hold on a full tribe raid.
    Reasons that this a way bad idea:
    -There are maps up and left of wellintgon.
    -It’s a map against power abuse
    -There’s already many costs to live in there, BR is almost empty because of that

Now you answer me, do you even live in wellintgon? Or you are just mad because your prey run there?

Smash

Lvl 115 London
    Wolf

You’d have to be legitimately [removed by mod] to believe that wellington doesnt need major changes. Its mostly used by trolls [removed by mod] who want to raid but dont want to get raided.

FBI

Lvl 176 USEast
    Polar Bear

Hi,

Iam a casual player living in wellington !

I had played less than 10 hours peer week.

Maybe a time limit on wellington is a safe way for prevent Power Abuses there…

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Fix Wellington’ is closed to new replies.