Exploration Reincarnate

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Exploration Reincarnate

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Glass

Lvl 368 USEast2
    Wolf

Hello!
    i Need to know that how to reinc in exploration as it take to much time to get lvl up and need atleast enough lvl to make it reinc skill.. Any tips to get exploration fast for reinc

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I have not done it myself, but I’ve been told running circles in UW3 is the easiest place to do it. And also been told that its best to get it out of the way early on and that its really, really boring. It’s pretty cool to be able to move swiftly though.

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

Ya run around deep cave. Have ancients on and use peppered food dishes to boost exp. I’ve also heard you can use honey and I guess it may help u lvl faster, not sure on the last part. Gl.

Skeleton

As you accrue blue stars it should be easier to have this as your top skill as the blue levels don’t count towards it.

Not sure why it would be harder later Paisley?

keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

good luck bro xD

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I’m not entirely sure either, I never understood the logic in it. You have to get to a higher level before reinc later, but, that’s still no that much more challenging imho.

Glass

Lvl 368 USEast2
    Wolf

THnx Guys.. I was doing the same but i thought there is some better way to do it but its ok thnx for the help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Exploration Reincarnate’ is closed to new replies.